PDA

View Full Version : Heading to the great north.......hopefully

Popove
08-16-2009, 04:43 PM
First off before i ramble a bit, There have been some awesome sheep shot this year!! Congrats to all you guys, i'm so jealous of the awesome experience. NICE JOB.

So no LEH for me and my buds this year. Were all ready go hunting and no set location to go to. After a great spring trip in Nakusp area, we were thought why the hell not go up North. Tons of animals we all hear, but don't really know a specific location to adventure in. We were told Dease Lake area, and after looking at the regs its looks like a focal point of four sub regions. Looks like some great land to hunt on googley earth, but a long drive thats for sure!!!

If anyone has some info to help us out it would be great, hopefully make another awesome hunting season. Thanks a lot guys, good luck to all.

hunter1947
08-17-2009, 05:53 AM
I have been told by a few hunters that have hunted up around them parts of dease lake that there is a seismic road that heads in on your right just before you come up to the head of that lake as your are traveling on hi way 37 ,they told me that they had good moose and caribou hunting in this area.

Crimson Viking
08-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Those'd be some darn good fellas that dun told u bout that little tid bit of information, i bet anyone would be really appreciative to learn about it. Good on u for sharing