PDA

View Full Version : 28 days...... Panic Time!

longhairmtnman
08-13-2009, 11:23 PM
Where to hunt first ??? The season is almost upon us Folks, and I'm stoked.
Is this the year the hunt is made on blood and sweat, or lost in tears and Beers?
J-elvis leads the way ....:smile:
Mountain man likes Mountain tops this early for big mulies? Take an early season buck?
Wait in the shadows to pick off unwary 4 points on high/low ridges with/without southern exposure?
Let road hunters lead to spook-up bucks on fsr's.
Let's rock the talk, and walk the rock, Papa needs a ungulate fix.

sawmill
08-14-2009, 04:23 AM
It`s been such a nice semi-damp summer here.Normally all the meadows are all brown and the deer tend to hang in the valley bottoms but this year everything is lush green,in ten years here I`v never seen the like.So I`m seeing way less deer when I scout,they are not bunched up but rather scattered from hell and back.Might be harder this year to get a hanger.I`d like to beat last years buck but it`s gonna take a bit of luck and lots of walking.

hunter1947
08-14-2009, 07:11 AM
It`s been such a nice semi-damp summer here.Normally all the meadows are all brown and the deer tend to hang in the valley bottoms but this year everything is lush green,in ten years here I`v never seen the like.So I`m seeing way less deer when I scout,they are not bunched up but rather scattered from hell and back.Might be harder this year to get a hanger.I`d like to beat last years buck but it`s gonna take a bit of luck and lots of walking.

Thats good news Joe ,some of the wallows I know of will have water in them :grin:.

sawmill
08-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Thats good news Joe ,some of the wallows I know of will have water in them :grin:.

Lately it rains damn near every day for a while.I love it!I hate that 60 days without a drop 33+ B.S.I work in the sun and have had sunstroke so many times I can`t remember how to get home sometimes:lol: And brain cells don`t grow back.And....................aw shit I forgot what I was gonna say next.:-(