PDA

View Full Version : So yall want a joke...

Doe
08-12-2009, 07:55 PM
... figured that I should get this outta the way...being most of yall are boys, the girls mite not like this one so much...sorry sistas..its just damn funny:tongue:

Late one evening, the day after he had lost his wife scuba diving, two grim-faced policemen paid Mr. Rhodes a visit. "We're sorry to disturb you at this hour, Mr Rhodes, but we have some information concerning your wife. Actually, we have some bad news, some pretty good news and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"
Obviously fearing the worst, Mr Rhodes asked for the bad news first.
"We're sorry to inform you, sir," the policeman said, "we found your wife's body in the San Francisco Bay this morning."
Oh, my God!" said a distraught Mr. Rhodes. Remembering what the policeman had said, he asked, "What's the good news?"
"When we pulled her up," said the policeman, "she had two five-pound lobsters and a dozen crabs on her."
"What?" a confused Mr Rhodes exclaimed. "So, what's the great news?"
As he smiled and smacked his lips, the officer replied, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."

nieves
08-12-2009, 08:35 PM
lol omg that is funny :P

leadpillproductions
08-12-2009, 09:09 PM
thats awsome .

Dragginbait
08-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Put some tins of cat food in her pocket, that'll help.

BTW, thats a good one.

shaner338
08-12-2009, 09:30 PM
HAHA!!! Thats cute!!

DCURR
08-12-2009, 10:17 PM
good one lol

sawmill
08-13-2009, 05:07 AM
Sorry this joke? didn’t hit my funny bone –too morbid for my likes!:icon_frow

Wee Wee Wee

Doe
08-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Sorry this joke? didn’t hit my funny bone –too morbid for my likes!:icon_frow

Apology accepted....but really i find nothing morbid about fresh seafood....Love the stuff

walnutz
08-13-2009, 03:26 PM
HAHAHA i liked it!!!

Crazy.kayaker
08-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Apology accepted....but really i find nothing morbid about fresh seafood....Love the stuff
unless it would kill the person who ate it? Not that funny but not cause it's morbid just cause I don't find it funny.

Doe
08-13-2009, 03:55 PM
uuhh... morbid is a person deathly allergic to seafood that would EAT IT!! Good grief.... wasn't laid out there to wreck anyones day ..... but:

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ALLERGIES, DO NOT EAT THE THINGS YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO!!! PLEASE!!!!

newhunterette
08-13-2009, 03:59 PM
OMG it is a joke people - some may not find it funny others may - I though it was hilarious myself but then I have a morbid warped sense of humour anyways and I LOVE SEAFOOD plunge her again sounds like dang good bait lol

Doe
08-13-2009, 04:04 PM
haaahaha,amen sista..... i was more upset at the thought of some allergic idiot wasting perfectly good seafood.......that offends me:)

elkdom
08-13-2009, 04:05 PM
... figured that I should get this outta the way...being most of yall are boys, the girls mite not like this one so much...sorry sistas..its just damn funny:tongue:

Late one evening, the day after he had lost his wife scuba diving, two grim-faced policemen paid Mr. Rhodes a visit. "We're sorry to disturb you at this hour, Mr Rhodes, but we have some information concerning your wife. Actually, we have some bad news, some pretty good news and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"
Obviously fearing the worst, Mr Rhodes asked for the bad news first.
"We're sorry to inform you, sir," the policeman said, "we found your wife's body in the San Francisco Bay this morning."
Oh, my God!" said a distraught Mr. Rhodes. Remembering what the policeman had said, he asked, "What's the good news?"
"When we pulled her up," said the policeman, "she had two five-pound lobsters and a dozen crabs on her."
"What?" a confused Mr Rhodes exclaimed. "So, what's the great news?"
As he smiled and smacked his lips, the officer replied, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."

some one should check these COPS out!:???: make sure they have a fishing licence!:eek: and there is an open season on lobster and crabb!;-)

and curious if thats your best joke Doe ??? or is that just a Taser :???:??

Doe
08-13-2009, 04:37 PM
at risk of GREATLY upsetting peeps...lots more where that came from...hehe
(Some good ones that are mean to boys too)
laff lots, life's short

Shooter
08-13-2009, 05:00 PM
Oh gawd. Sorry peeps. I usually try to keep her locked away but it looks like she busted loose. Play nice dear :tongue:

Doe
08-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Oh gawd. Sorry peeps. I usually try to keep her locked away but it looks like she busted loose. Play nice dear :tongue:

What's that bbq?

can't make me luvvy...god knows you've tried

BearSniper
08-13-2009, 09:33 PM
Good one Doe...:-P

Here's one for you......:-P

Dear Tide, I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I ve used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product. Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

6 K
08-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Bad joke!!!.......Lobsters don't live in the Pacific.

Doe
08-15-2009, 06:47 AM
Good one Doe...:-P

Here's one for you......:-P

Dear Tide, I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I ve used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product. Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

LOL....the one load of laundry that was done with a smile on.....lol Good one!

Elkhound
08-15-2009, 09:24 AM
lol....some good ones here

bsa30-06
08-15-2009, 09:39 AM
keep'em coming i thought they were good.

Doe
08-19-2009, 03:47 PM
heres a chuckle....

Two guys are out hunting deer. The first guy says, "Did you see that?"

"No," the second guy says.

"Well, a bald eagle just flew overhead," the first guy says.

"Oh," says the second guy.

A couple of minutes later, The first guy says, "Did you see that?"

"See what?" the second guy asks.

"Are you blind? There was a big, black bear walking on that hill, over there."

"Oh."

A few minutes later the first guy says: "Did you see that?"

By now, the second guy is getting aggravated, so he says, "Yes, I did!"

And the first guy says: "Then why did you step in it?"