PDA

View Full Version : help

swb
08-08-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm taking my 11 year old brother out hunting/fishing for the youth season in september, does anyone know of a good fishing lake that we can go somewhere in the merrrit/kamloops area? I don't need to be catching big fish just enough to keep him interested.8-) Hopefully I can find him a little buck to knock down as well. Since he has been practicing with an old 30-30 for a while.
thx

Jelvis
08-08-2009, 09:13 PM
I got the perfect spot for you and your young brother --- Chataway Lake just west of Mamit Lake mu 3-18. Good fishing and hunting for family atmosphere --
Look it up, Chataway Lake area and figure out what direction is closest for you and go -- Thataway to Chataway, my little saying lol.
In off Hwy 8 or in from Logan Lake
Jel -- that's all I could give yah that would fit the bill -- swb -- good luck
Let's see the pictures after -- I'll leave the information search to you -- it will teach you -- by4now --

Paulyman
08-08-2009, 11:27 PM
I got the perfect spot for you and your young brother --- Chataway Lake just west of Mamit Lake mu 3-18. Good fishing and hunting for family atmosphere --
Look it up, Chataway Lake area and figure out what direction is closest for you and go -- Thataway to Chataway, my little saying lol.
In off Hwy 8 or in from Logan Lake
Jel -- that's all I could give yah that would fit the bill -- swb -- good luck
Let's see the pictures after -- I'll leave the information search to you -- it will teach you -- by4now --

I agree!

Or Billy lake