PDA

View Full Version : Region 5-02A Moose Oct 1st - 14th

Going Hot
08-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Hello, I am asking anyone who has any information on areas for moose in 5-02a. I was fortunate enough to get a draw after nine years of no luck; anyway I initially put in for 5-02b but ended up with my second choice which isn't as familiar to me. Once again anything would be a godsend, thanks.:-)

gr8d8b8
08-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Hello, I am asking anyone who has any information on areas for moose in 5-02a. I was fortunate enough to get a draw after nine years of no luck; anyway I initially put in for 5-02b but ended up with my second choice which isn't as familiar to me. Once again anything would be a godsend, thanks.:-)

If thats the area by Dog Creek, it is the some of the worst area for moose, you will see alot of ferile horses and thats about it, not much to write about, hope the best for you though!

Richter313
08-03-2009, 09:09 PM
i got the early sept draw for any bull in 5-02 b after alot of years of being skunked, sounds like some boys that are perennial non drawers are actually getting some draws this year ! good to see! Anyway i ve been in on a few bulls out of Beaver Valley back when they a GOS for moose in the cariboo, there always seemed to be moose coming out of that area and some big black bears as well.I too though am more familiar with 5-02 B but i hope that helps a bit.

Going Hot
08-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the tips! Anymore?????

3kills
08-03-2009, 11:34 PM
there is lot of wild horses runnin around there but the moose hunting can be pretty good when we were there wee seen lots of moose and a few taken as well...

silvertipp
08-04-2009, 06:03 PM
what the hell are you up to ,ive already pm you on your 50-2 B hunt wich you told me you had now you have a region "a" tag its a lot better area but i think i smell a rat

Going Hot
08-04-2009, 06:56 PM
No, no rat silvertipp I checked online when I got the draw and didn't realize I got my second choice which was 5-02a. Found out officially when it came in the mail last week! So I apologize, and sincerely am still looking for 5-02a info.

DeerWhisperer
08-04-2009, 08:49 PM
i got the early sept draw for any bull in 5-02 b after alot of years of being skunked, sounds like some boys that are perennial non drawers are actually getting some draws this year ! good to see! Anyway i ve been in on a few bulls out of Beaver Valley back when they a GOS for moose in the cariboo, there always seemed to be moose coming out of that area and some big black bears as well.I too though am more familiar with 5-02 B but i hope that helps a bit.

No moose,deer or bears in the beaver valley area. I would recommend that you stay away from that area or just be prepared to get skunked:mad: