PDA

View Full Version : hunting noob's need coach

Mr. Friendly
07-22-2009, 08:33 AM
hey everyone...I've been on the site for a bit now, but have yet to go out bird hunting. a move and getting a new job last GOS sorta put the kybosh on the opportunity to get any experience.

in any case...I'm hoping that someone would be willing to take my brother and I out with them, when they go for goose or duck, to show us the ropes and help us gain some experience. I see these kind of threads all the time, so forgive me for being so forward, but I'd really like to get at least a duck duck goose...or maybe a goose goose duck, LOL! please PM me if you're willing to consider apprenticing me and my brother Crazy.kayaker. We have a truck (Mazda B2200) and we'll have whatever gear you want us to have and listen to whatever rules you state as rules.

thanks for hearing me out. :redface:

500grhollowpoint
07-22-2009, 08:55 AM
Your location would be helpfull. And what's GOS?

elkdom
07-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Your location would be helpfull. And what's GOS?

I be thinkin GOS translated is, "GOOSE OPEN SEASON" :smile:

sparkes3
07-22-2009, 03:53 PM
if your gonna be around the lower mainland shoot me a pm and we will go out

Mr. Friendly
07-22-2009, 05:02 PM
I am so sorry guys! I'm in Vancouver Central, right in the heart of Kitsilano. my brother is in the 'loops with Jelly (fortunately he's not bumped into him yet, so retains most of his sanity) but will be down and around here for the waterfowl season.

Crazy.kayaker
07-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Trucks actually Mazda B3000 :D Deck out with everything a person should have well traveling the back woods PLUS 6.5 gallon Carboy of water in case something/someone needs DOUSING. And sparkes3 I hope I'm included in your invite

GOS "General Open Season" for the people that hunt anything and everything and "Goose Open Season" for everyone else.