PDA

View Full Version : Bought myself a wall tent

Paulyman
07-10-2009, 06:58 PM
I've been searching for a wall tent the last couple of weeks in an effort to get myself "the best deal". I stumbled across this tent which is located in Edmonton and called my dear uncle who lives in Edmonton and asked him if he would go take a look at it for me.Turns out the tent looks like new, has only been set up once and has been out in the elements for a total of 15 hours.I manageed to buy it off of him for $500.00 and couldn't be happier as i know i will get many years of use out of this tent.

All i need now is corner angles,anyone know where to get them?

Gnarly
07-10-2009, 07:21 PM
I got mine of the "Hermit" here on the site, couple of hours with a tube cutter and some conduit and I had a frame.
good score;-)

betteroffishing
07-10-2009, 09:12 PM
his name is claude , in north delta , he has pipe in all sizes and diameters, fairly priced as well , youd have to search threads about wall tents on this site in the last few weeks to get his ph number though as i have lost it. i have heard others make ref to him as a good guy to deal with.

leadpillproductions
07-10-2009, 09:32 PM
There's nothing better than coming back to camp after a long day hunting , knowing you going to be dry and warm . Good buy.

BlacktailStalker
07-11-2009, 12:41 PM
There's nothing better than coming back to camp after a long day hunting , knowing you going to be dry and warm . Good buy.

Amen .

Shade Tree
07-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Actually you may not want to go home. They are the cats ass for Nov. deer hunting.

BlacktailStalker
07-11-2009, 10:27 PM
That and a good cot. I look forward to them every year.

You can also buy angles from Davis tent and awning but a back yard special would be cheaper for sure.

Farmer John
07-11-2009, 10:39 PM
KMS tools has all sorts of conduit corner pieces.

Bulldraw
07-12-2009, 04:26 PM
I just bought a 10 X 20 for $150 off of craigslist today, It was set up in his yard, and the only damage was a small burn in the bottom of one of the walls. Disassembled and packed away in 45 miniutes. I did it all alone, No tools.