PDA

View Full Version : Where to pick up a Limited Entry Card?

Black Bird
06-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Hi folks,

I am in Vancouver (and a new hunter) and am looking to pick up a limited entry card. The problem is that I am only in town on Monday and then I am gone for the rest of the week. So, I am wondering if anyone knows somewhere to pick up a limited entry card on a Monday in Vancouver? Reliable and Italian Sporting Goods are closed Mondays.

Cheers,
BB

chinookkiller
06-07-2009, 07:04 PM
maybe wal-mart

stixnstones
06-07-2009, 07:04 PM
try your local gouvernmemt agency office.goodluck

NoLimit99
06-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi folks,

I am in Vancouver (and a new hunter) and am looking to pick up a limited entry card. The problem is that I am only in town on Monday and then I am gone for the rest of the week. So, I am wondering if anyone knows somewhere to pick up a limited entry card on a Monday in Vancouver? Reliable and Italian Sporting Goods are closed Mondays.

Cheers,
BB

Alot of walmarts, canadian tire stores sell them but not all keep in mind also they need to be in victoria by the 12th of jun so your cutting it very slim.

gary murray
06-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Like NoLimit99 said, the deadline to have them in Victoria is June 12th so get on it fast and arrange for overnight delivery for mailing them especially when you're cutting it this close. I wouldn't trust popping them in the mailbox for regular delivery when the 12th is this coming Friday. Walmart should have them. The agency i got mine at is ServiceB.C. where you get your drivers license. They are the first to get them in your city or town and distribute them to all the vendors in your area.

f350ps
06-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Berrys Bait on Westminster Hwy, 10 mins from Knight St. bridge. K

Black Bird
06-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Thanks, everyone! I also spoke to a friend who said that the Army and Navy might have them as well. I will get it in the mail tomorrow and maybe make it an overnight delivery. Then, I will keep my fingers crossed...

Cheers,
BB

kastles
06-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Hate to promote them but Walmart has them.

kastles

Black Bird
06-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks everyone! I picked up a couple of cards from the Army and Navy.

Cheers,
BB

smokey
06-08-2009, 11:01 PM
express mail it man,your playing with fire putting a stamp on it now,i send mine on the 1st of june every year,leaving for then 4 days for snail mail to take it's course

apieceofsky
06-09-2009, 06:56 PM
what about lever arms on burrard near 7th ave I think. look online and call them