PDA

View Full Version : region 3 anyone?

mark
11-24-2005, 09:13 PM
anyone goin to clinton this weekend? ill be there sun thru tues, probably camp in the mound road area. buddy is bringin a grey dodge and 20' trailer. ill have blue f-350 with big winch on front. lookin for a booner!! :shock:

Fido
11-24-2005, 10:29 PM
I might me over there on Sun as I have a place at loon lake, I will be in the 91 f250 grey diesel will be all alone as everybody says its too cold to hunt now.

Freshtracks
11-25-2005, 01:05 AM
anyone goin to clinton this weekend? ill be there sun thru tues, probably camp in the mound road area. buddy is bringin a grey dodge and 20' trailer. ill have blue f-350 with big winch on front. lookin for a booner!! :shock:

:o What and not in the OK chasing whitetails with Georgia? Hat looks good for another year.

If I could swing I'd be there too.:wink:

mark
11-25-2005, 08:07 AM
:o What and not in the OK chasing whitetails with Georgia? Hat looks good for another year.

If I could swing I'd be there too.:wink:

today is last day for gunnin whiteys! the hat is lookin pretty safe. :(

Nothingbut7mmmag
11-25-2005, 01:37 PM
between clinton and loon lake is an excellent choice for hunting in the winter,loys of deer past thru that area.but the problem id that the snow might be too deep.but good luck my brother and uncle will be in that area they will be in an old black toyota pick up.