PDA

View Full Version : just got back from TBBC

danfloris
05-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Well i cant say that i shot great but i sure did have alot of fun. I just wanted to come on and say thank you to everyone that took the time out of there days to put on the shoot. It was a great course and a nice walk with some amazing views, trust me if you didnt go you missed out. the weather held off for us and stayed nice and warm all day and the camp fires and drinks kept us warm at night... thanks guys

congrats to the winner Brock (im not sure how its spelt)

and Kirk ill try not to judge you cause you have pink feathers:-D

just joking nice shooting guys, Logan lake would be awsome if it can be done.:biggrin:

see you there or at another shoot soon.. take care.

Dan Floris

Onesock
05-19-2009, 06:54 AM
Dan...like I said at the shoot I can accept you being gay but I don't know if I can get over the part about you shooting a compound in real life. I think Jason had a great time also. You 2 are good together..

greybark
05-19-2009, 09:25 AM
:D Hey Dan , glad the championships were a success and you enjoyed yourself .
:-( I didn`t attend becaused of injuring my hand between to large scrub containers . I can`t golf and also expect to miss the two day event at Semi F&G next week .
Oh Oh what is Onesock`s comment going to be , something most profound I assume . :lol:

danfloris
05-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Dan...like I said at the shoot I can accept you being gay but I don't know if I can get over the part about you shooting a compound in real life. I think Jason had a great time also. You 2 are good together..

LOL wow you went right out there and said that online didnt you!

like i told you kirk just casue you think im sexy doesnt mean im gay.

Mr pink feathers...lol

see you guys soon

Onesock
05-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Dan. Just to set a couple of things striaght here.....
1) It was your friends that introduced yourself and your friend Jason to us as being "gay and shooting compound bows".
2)I appologise if you thought I was attracted to you as I was only being a good host by offering you and Jason a seat at our fire. Once again I apologise for that.
3)I/we at the fire thought you had come out of the closet because of the fact Jason and yourself were holding hands when you arrived at our fire.
Hope you guys had a good time at the shoot. Next time you "boys" have to get out of the tent more.

danfloris
05-19-2009, 09:05 PM
lol nice one...its on little man.....ha ha ha

Evolution
05-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey , its not gay if someone is crying.

J_T
05-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Dan. Just to set a couple of things striaght here.....
1) It was your friends that introduced yourself and your friend Jason to us as being "gay and shooting compound bows".
2)I appologise if you thought I was attracted to you as I was only being a good host by offering you and Jason a seat at our fire. Once again I apologise for that.
3)I/we at the fire thought you had come out of the closet because of the fact Jason and yourself were holding hands when you arrived at our fire.
Hope you guys had a good time at the shoot. Next time you "boys" have to get out of the tent more.
Ouch..... and we hope Dan and Jason will be back to the next championships?????

Although Dan, I have to admit, you guys did look pretty strange walking along with camp chairs in one hand and a beer bong in the other.

It was great to see you guys out. Good crowd.

danfloris
05-20-2009, 03:25 PM
it was a cooler chiar it was full of beer it was like 50 lbs thats why he was lifting the one side of the chair........

and the beer bong was a must.

Kirk has pink feathers!

Blacktail
05-20-2009, 03:26 PM
not pink

magenta:biggrin:

Onesock
05-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Oh, I am sure they will be back JT. They both said they had a great time and I am sure they fit right in as they can take a ribbing. And you know what, they give it right back too. Good on them..

J_T
05-20-2009, 04:58 PM
not pink

magenta:biggrin: No, not magenta, pink. "Flamin" pink. They even have an inscription on them....

Blacktail
05-20-2009, 05:13 PM
well ya know JT

bright colours like that are easier for us old farts to see better:biggrin:

J_T
05-20-2009, 09:15 PM
well ya know JT

bright colours like that are easier for us old farts to see better:biggrin:Well that's exactly right. When I hunt, I hunt with pink fletch, so I can see how deep it's buried......

Blacktail
05-20-2009, 09:21 PM
so ya figure ya got good value for your buck on the prize?
thinkin maybe I could make something up for a fundraiser8)

The Hermit
05-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Someone found this broken shaft at the shoot...

http://www.members.shaw.ca/btozer/DSCN0429.JPG

I'd say its pink for sure! That bong was amazing!! Crazy as shit but amazing!!

The Hermit
05-20-2009, 11:09 PM
Couple other pics... note the white funnel on the table... that is the top end of the notorious beer bong!

http://www.members.shaw.ca/btozer/bong.JPG

http://www.members.shaw.ca/btozer/DSCN0428.JPG

The Hermit
05-20-2009, 11:29 PM
And these guys are definitely NOT gay... not that there is anything wrong with that Kirk!! View from the top of the Vic Fish and Game Club out over the Saanich Inlet beside the Malahat Drive.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/btozer/view.jpg

Coyote
05-21-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey has anyone seen Skinky???

Coyote

Kody94
05-21-2009, 09:42 AM
A beer bong at a Traditional Bow Shoot....and folks think that trad bow shooters are pretentious, cliquey and exclusive....nuthin says redneck like a cooler chair and a beer bong. Love it!

Cheers!

ps: that picture of Onesock's fletching is probably gonna get some mileage around here!

Onesock
05-21-2009, 10:32 AM
The guy on the left looks gay to me!!!!!!!!!!! Whats that around your belt Hermit, a sash..

BowSitter
05-21-2009, 09:12 PM
I must say, you guy's look and sound like you had a great time!!
I was going to get the recurve out and come but I was in Phoenix for the week.
Oh and one more thing, you are only gay if you are receiving. LOL
Nice legs Kirk:biggrin:

Mulies
05-21-2009, 09:20 PM
I thought that gay guys where vertically challenged , bolding and had frogs in their sleeping bags. (private joke).

Onesock
05-22-2009, 06:40 AM
:lol:Thanks Bowsitter! But what are you looking at my legs for? I know you shoot a compound but I didn't think you were that way!!!!!!!!!!!