PDA

View Full Version : camo at coquitlam gun show

xcaribooer
11-23-2005, 02:14 AM
Just wondering if anybody who was at the Coquitlam gun show last year remembers the name of the outfit with the camo display. The camo was sort of a tan color I think, with a bit of brown in it.Thanks

huntwriter
11-23-2005, 07:58 AM
I have not been to the Coquitlam gun show but the only two camouflage batterns that I know of with a tan base colour and darker shapes are ASAT (All Season All Terain) and Predator.

A few years back I conducted a huge field test in which we tested many different camouflage patterns the two above mentioned Camouflage pattern where the best and the only once designed using animal vision science and not consumer marketing science. Hence it is the only camouflage patterns I ever will wear.

redlegdrake
11-25-2005, 09:32 PM
Natgear is a really good all brown camo. Works well in large tree bases as well as on bear ground.

J_T
11-26-2005, 08:12 AM
You might be thinking of Predator's "Deception" line.

xcaribooer
11-29-2005, 01:36 AM
I checked all of these and none are the one from the show. This display did not seem like a bigger company selling a line of camo but more like a new small company selling just this one pattern and nothing else. This pattern would hide you very well in say a willow swamp or a newer cut block with not much in it but yellow grass and stumps.

Greenfields
11-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Try some Marpat or Cadpat knockoffs, looks like relish. But does it ever work.

Cheers
Brian

xcaribooer
12-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Found it .Hidden Contour , the guy is from Alberta. looks like pretty good stuff. Wish I new how you connect a thread to it but if you do a google search for "Hidden Contour camo" you can check it out.

xcaribooer
12-13-2005, 01:21 AM
http://www.mickmaverick.com/hiddencontour/index.htm

huntwriter
12-13-2005, 07:25 AM
I checked the website out seems to be a good camouflage pattern, the right amount of light and dark. The only thing they have not much garments to choose from, might be a new company tough, hope they improve their available stock. Good camo.