PDA

View Full Version : Jordan River

bochunk2000
05-09-2009, 09:34 AM
I've been out twice this week and seen a bear both times. They seem really skittish. They bolt right away as soon as we are in sight. They haven't givin me a chance to get within bow range yet. I'll go back if I get a chance and maybe get a poke at one.
Steve.

Bow Walker
05-09-2009, 01:12 PM
:idea: Yuppers! I'm in. I'll be backing you up with my .270 :cool:

ohno
05-10-2009, 01:21 PM
I saw a large island blackie out there last year, and yes he was high tailing it for the bush. I stopped where he went in the bush and I could hear him crashing about.

Bow Walker
05-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Pleasant afternoon/evening spent up in the tuli-barbs. Saw plenty o' grouse, even a 'rednecked-puffing-hooter' lookin'for love. Saw deer, rabbit, squirrel....everything but what is legal right now. But hell, it was nice just to be up above the powerlines.

junior
05-14-2009, 10:39 PM
Pleasant afternoon/evening spent up in the tuli-barbs. Saw plenty o' grouse, even a 'rednecked-puffing-hooter' lookin'for love. Saw deer, rabbit, squirrel....everything but what is legal right now. But hell, it was nice just to be up above the powerlines.

did bowchunk give the 'puffing-hooter' what he wanted :lol: ?

Evolution
05-15-2009, 06:34 AM
Its hard to get with in bow range for me too. With the exception of the other night when I found one sleeping still, only problem was I didnt have my bow.

gary murray
05-17-2009, 12:26 PM
did bowchunk give the 'puffing-hooter' what he wanted :lol: ?
LOL..............

Bow Walker
05-18-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm heading back up there this week - after the week-enders clear out of the area. If at first you don't succeed.....