PDA

View Full Version : cherryville shoot

bowhunterbruce
05-07-2009, 07:33 AM
hey everyone ,just a reminder that cherryville is having there first 3d shoot of the year this weekend.
its a 2 day shoot that is very casual and always a great challenging shoot,tons of camping spots available and as always great people will be thier.lawrence and charles work thier butts off for this shoot and everyones more then welcome.
there is usually always fun stuff to do for the kids and it goes both saturday and sunday and the bbq and food is always great as well.
the weather is looking to be good for both days ,so you all should come if you can and help support the club.
watch for the sign at the store/gas station on hwy 6 and head towards sugar lake,its on the right side of the road up near the lake ,look for all the campers and travel trailers at the far end of the field

see ya there

bowhunterbruce
05-07-2009, 10:26 AM
hey everyone ,just a reminder that cherryville is having there first 3d shoot of the year this weekend.
its a 2 day shoot that is very casual and always a great challenging shoot,tons of camping spots available and as always great people will be thier.lawrence and charles work thier butts off for this shoot and everyones more then welcome.
there is usually always fun stuff to do for the kids and it goes both saturday and sunday and the bbq and food is always great as well.
the weather is looking to be good for both days ,so you all should come if you can and help support the club.
watch for the sign at the store/gas station on hwy 6 and head towards sugar lake,its on the right side of the road up near the lake ,look for all the campers and travel trailers at the far end of the field

see ya there
i'll be there with my 2 hounds and the mrs. so stop by and say hi so i can put a face to some of you

mow_machine
05-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Probably one of my favorite shoots. VERY casual! Is it still a "hunters" style shoot?

bowhunterbruce
05-07-2009, 05:55 PM
ya i do believe it is a hunters styles shoot as always

Tuffcity
05-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Are you guys having another shoot this year? Our family has a place on the lake and it sometimes works out that we're there during a shoot.

As mentione above... a really good event! :)

RC

Mik
05-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Welcome Mow Machine, is this your first post?? I think you owe us a joke:razz:

bowhunterbruce
05-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Are you guys having another shoot this year? Our family has a place on the lake and it sometimes works out that we're there during a shoot.

As mentione above... a really good event! :)

RC
they are also haveing one on the 8/9 of august

mow_machine
05-07-2009, 10:24 PM
HaHa thanks Mik ;) Yeah I've been lurking on here long enough it's time to start posting up!

You wanna joke eh...

Q:what is the cheapest meat you can buy?
A:deer balls because its under a buck. :tongue:

Cheers, and thanks for the welcome

Ruger4
05-08-2009, 08:30 AM
HaHa thanks Mik ;) Yeah I've been lurking on here long enough it's time to start posting up!

You wanna joke eh...

Q:what is the cheapest meat you can buy?
A:deer balls because its under a buck. :tongue:

Cheers, and thanks for the welcome

Lurk no more , welcome.....