PDA

View Full Version : Game Cutters Near 100 Mile House

Spuddge
04-28-2009, 08:07 AM
Me and the family will be spending a week up at Free Rein Ranch near Bridge Lake, I'm hoping to get my first bear and was wondering about meat cutters in that area or even just a cooler to hang it. If anyone knows of a butcher in the area please post. Thanks in advance!

Theo
04-28-2009, 09:04 AM
We have used Butcher Bob several times... We live in Maple Ridge and even make the drive back up to grab the meat!

I'll see if I can find his umber for you

Theo
04-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Butcher Bobs

6352 Spuraway, Forest Grove, BC V0K 1M0
Telephone : 250-397-2793

Buck
04-28-2009, 09:27 AM
YeP BOB does a good job.

Spuddge
04-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Perfect, thanks for the replies!!

3kills
04-28-2009, 01:02 PM
ya i have heard butcher bobs is good and i heard of a few others but i cant remember there names or numbers...u can also hang game in the 99 grcoery stores meat dept

Flingin' Sticks
04-28-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm trying for the life of me to remember the name of the place, but I used a private run opperation on a deer last fall, and it was probably the sweetest deal I've found yet. I can't remember his name, but I know he was out at fawn lake (not too far from bridge lake actually). He may be in the phone book. He'll be on Fawn Lake or Fawn Creek Road, and should be the only guy out there.

Spuddge
04-29-2009, 06:26 AM
I'm trying for the life of me to remember the name of the place, but I used a private run opperation on a deer last fall, and it was probably the sweetest deal I've found yet. I can't remember his name, but I know he was out at fawn lake (not too far from bridge lake actually). He may be in the phone book. He'll be on Fawn Lake or Fawn Creek Road, and should be the only guy out there.

When I did a search for butchers in the area "Fawn Ridge Ranch" came up, is that the one you're thinking of? If so that would be excellent considering it's location. I'll look into it when I'm up there. Thanks again!!

hillclimber
04-29-2009, 07:14 AM

The guy your thinking of his name is Gerfried.