PDA

View Full Version : Ladner marsh clean up spokesperson?

MichelD
04-26-2009, 11:04 AM
I'm preparing a press release about the clean-up, but a press release always concludes with a contact person's name and phone number.

I need someone who is willing to be the point person on this.

You have to be prepared to speak to the press if they call. I'll be sending this to all media I can get email addresses for. That is community newspapers, big papers, radio and TV stations. I have to get this out on Tuesday or Wednesday to give editors time to make assignments.

Someone who has hunted the marsh a lot and can explain why the clean up is being done would be good.

Michel

Steeleco
04-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Great idea. I've never hunted there but I'm bringing both of my kids to help clean. Their request!! Should help the anti's with their family values issues!!!!
Hopefully one of the HBC family will be up to the task.

elkdom
04-26-2009, 12:51 PM
My HAT is OFF to you guys that donate your time and your resources for this project and other selfless efforts to make things just a bit better!

and just a thought, my 2 cents added, maybe calling some of the local candidates on the ballot choices for the upcoming election, letting them know of your efforts and would they like to donate or be active on said date , may provide extra help and commitment and exposure for your cause!

Good Luck,

MichelD
04-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Thanks.

Fowl will be the contact.

fowl language
04-26-2009, 05:56 PM
any one need to reach me you can get me at 604 340 8496. im also looking for some material to make a banner with as marc has been to busy of late,so we can take some pics with. good idea about the candidate.we have a independant that is runing this election and has sat on out delta hunting committee for years and at our annual game banquet last week.she is a real help for the hunting community.i will ask if there is no objections. i dont intend for this to become a political forum,she just might be able to bring some light to us. ill give it till tues.for comment....fowl

04-27-2009, 11:30 PM
nice work guys, this sounds like it is really coming together.

Marc
04-28-2009, 05:43 AM
any one need to reach me you can get me at 604 340 8496. im also looking for some material to make a banner with as marc has been to busy of late,so we can take some pics with. good idea about the candidate.we have a independant that is runing this election and has sat on out delta hunting committee for years and at our annual game banquet last week.she is a real help for the hunting community.i will ask if there is no objections. i dont intend for this to become a political forum,she just might be able to bring some light to us. ill give it till tues.for comment....fowl

Fowl,

Sorry I dropped the ball on this,

I'll put $200-$300 towards the banner if you can get one together for this.

Let me know if you need anything.

Marc.

fowl language
04-29-2009, 07:38 AM
we have secured the 20 ft bin from delta,thanks mark mac.ie marsh hawk we also have 2 dump passes for 2 trucks if some arent felling up to going on the water we thought we might make a pass at cleaning up the super port. hopefully we can have a banner in time,ill order today.a few of our resident hunters outside of hunt bc and dl rod and gun will be joining us. should be a good turn out. we have a independant candidate from delta hopefully coming out and have contacted both papers who said they would try and make it , michel has also released a press release yesterday.coming together slowly....fowl