PDA

View Full Version : youth day may 30th

danfloris
04-15-2009, 08:27 PM
hey everyone on may 30th at the ridgedale rod and gun club in abbotsford bc there is gonna be a youth day for kids. there will be lunch at 12 and shooting from 9am. there will be minimal cost. archery, shotgun, hand gun, rifle it will all be there. hope to see ya there!

Fall_Guy
04-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Sounds great! Just what I need for my nephew. He is going to take his core this year as his mom will finally let him go hunting with me. It would be good for him to get some shooting instruction. I don't want to teach him any of my bad habits eventhough they seam to work for me. Lets face it everyone could use some pointers. I will do my best to get him out there. I'll have to look up your address etc. as I have never been. If you could pm the address and phone number that would be appreciated.

danfloris
04-16-2009, 06:45 AM
ya pm me anytime, Its at the end of harris road in abbotsford,
Ill have to get the proper address for you but there is a website if you google ridgedale rod and gun club. thanks

bowhunterbruce
04-16-2009, 06:50 AM
another great way to keep what is the future of hunting. keep the kids comming out

danfloris
04-16-2009, 09:19 PM
sorry guys change of time the shooting will start a 10:30am casue the range is booked for the cadets early in the mourning. and also there is not gonna be shot gun for all we have is 12 gauge. but its still gonna be great.