PDA

View Full Version : LEH regs out first week in May!!

abbyfireguy
04-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Checked the LEH site and it now says the LEH synopsis will be out the first week of May..
Then its decision making time..Which code will be the one??

Hunting regs out first week in July, wish they were out earler to plan fall vacation time to hunt!!
Oh well, can't have everything the way we want!!8)

Seeadler
04-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Be sure to add at least a week to that. Happens every year with anything to do with LEH, draw dates, etc.

adamgarbett
04-15-2009, 08:01 PM
im a newbie. how do i get started with my LEH draws?? Thanx guys

hunter1947
04-16-2009, 06:22 AM
It don't mater to me when the hunting regs come out ,I already know where I will be going this year.

BiG Boar
04-16-2009, 06:49 AM
im a newbie. how do i get started with my LEH draws?? Thanx guys

Since you cant search LEH you have a valid question. Though I am sure there is lots of info on the subject here.

Start here http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/resident/leh.html

Click the picture of the synopsis and take a look through last years, it will tell you what is going on. Just read the first few pages and it will explain how everything works. You dont have to read the numbers on each animal, however it does fully explain the process. Once read, you need to find out what animals you want to hunt, and how far youre willing to travel to get them. Some of the areas have bad access, most you can drive to though. Always apply for the really tough to get draws, the ones with really terrible odds, they are a shot in the dark to get the draw, but if you do, there is a reason these animals are in totally crazy demand.