PDA

View Full Version : My introduction

RJ
04-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Hey guys and gals. I've been lurking on this site for the last few weeks and I figured i might as well say hello. I've read a ton of great info on here so i don't really have any more questions. I've signed up for core and read the manual from cover to cover a few times, thought about challenging but I still think I'm going to take the course because i figure it can't hurt. Looking for a nice muley or white tail to get started. I've done lots of dirtbiking through the fsr's up in Bankier so i think im going to concentrate in that general area. Anyways, hope to talk to some of you in the future.

Ryan

steelheadSABO
04-13-2009, 04:12 PM
welcome to the sight lots of good stuff on the sight.it is a good idea to take the course because you will learn lots and good luck hunting this year i also hear you gotta tell a joke if your a new member.

newhunterette
04-13-2009, 04:24 PM
Welcome Ryan to the HBC nutbar association - joke requirement for "newbies" who have come out of lurkerville

looking forward to reading about your adventures

Ali

finish
04-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Welcome!!! And Yes, it is the HBC Nutbar association!!!! Good one Newhunterette!!

Spampy
04-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Take the course, if you can sit through the films from the 60s and 70s. Bing Crosby???? talking about duckZZZZZZZZZZZ. The knowledge,experience and interaction you get from the instructors is worth it.

RJ
04-13-2009, 04:43 PM
haha a joke eh... alright this one made me laugh out loud...
This guy walks into a bar in Alabama and orders a white wine.
Everybody sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and the bartender looks around and says: "You ain't from around here, are ya... where ya from, boy?"
The guy says, "I'm from Iowa."
The bartender asks, "What th' hell you do in Iowa?"
The guy responds, "I'm a taxidermist."
The bartender asks, "A taxidermist... now just what th' hell is a taxidermist?"
The guy says, "I mount animals."
The bartender grins and shouts out to the whole bar, "It's OK boys, he's one of us!"

newhunterette
04-13-2009, 04:56 PM
yup y'all will fit into the zone - hehehehehehehe