PDA

View Full Version : Another New Hunter

No Tag Soup Please
04-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Hey everyone I'm new here. Decided last November to get my CORE and PAL after I went out hunting with my girlfriend and another buddy almost everyweekend. I've been searching around this site for a few months but decided I better make an account and maybe get in on some action. Planning on going bear hunting here if the snow ever melts enough. :?

Steeleco
04-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the fray, good luck with the snow!!!

bowhunterbruce
04-12-2009, 09:22 AM
welcome neighbor and are you ever in a good neck of the woods.you should do well living where you do and be able to keep your animals on the run down thier lol.just save some for the rest of us k

bsa30-06
04-12-2009, 09:49 AM
i think you and whole lot of other folks are waiting for the snow melt.Welcome to HBC, good luck with your bear, and remember pictures are mandatory not an option.

Mr. Friendly
04-12-2009, 03:23 PM
you have to tell everyone a joke too. no exceptions, it's also mandatory.

Ddog
04-12-2009, 03:55 PM
welcome,,,enough with the nice guy now,,,,,,WHERES YOUR JOKE?

Blacktail
04-12-2009, 05:21 PM
welcome to the board

No Tag Soup Please
04-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes. I have a joke, there is a ton of variations for it...

There was this guy that went bear hunting and seen a large bear by a clearing, he aimed and fired and the bear dropped. The hunter ran up to look for the bear and it wasnt there, about that time the bear came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder and said "you have two choices, I can kill you and eat you or screw you a while", the hunter didn't want to die so he let the bear have his way with him and left.
He was mad as hell whent back the next day with a 7 mm mag and sure enough there was the bear in the same place. He took aim and fired and the bear dropped, he ran up to get the bear and there was no bear. The bear came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder and said, "same deal as yesterday". so the hunter let the bear have his way with him again and he left madder than before. He wen't home and got a 300 Win Mag and went back to the same lplace and sure enough there was the bear again. He took realy carefull aim and fired and the bear dropped and the hunter ran up again to get the bear and the bear wasn't there, the bear came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder and sead "you ain't realy into this for the hunting are you?".

Thought it would be good since it's bear season :P

Phil
04-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Welcome. That's a damn good joke but we've heard it before. Tell us another and keep it fresh this time......Kidding.... Enjoy HBC