PDA

View Full Version : Binta Lake

Thunderstix
11-16-2005, 08:55 AM
Well, I'm off to Binta to hunt Mulies, White-tails, and not moose anymore (it is bow only for moose but my main objective is deer so I just now decided to leave my beloved Jeffery Custom Recurve at home, plus my buddies never stop bugging me about the amount of geat I bring...so now I can bring my pillow). I will be back on Sunday night and hopefully will have some stories to tell....complete with pictures as well! We are staying at Binta Lake Outfitters with the owner.
ps. I guess no one sent their presents to me Express Mail so I guess when I get back I will need to rent a uhaul to go to the Post Office:mrgreen: !
Take Care All and have a great week!
Mike

maddawg
11-16-2005, 09:13 AM
Give a honk as your heading through New Hazelton - let a stuck at work hunter know that least some people are enjoying the days - I was just over on the Southside for some work - nice country, let me know how you make out as I may plan a trip over there next year. Keep an eye out for da Grizz's and to quote larry the cable guy

Git-r-dun

mark
11-16-2005, 09:42 AM
you been gokin at our pics long enough, go get some of yer own for us to drool over. straight shootin! :shock:

Thunderstix
11-16-2005, 10:05 AM
I been mostly gawkin' at your mulie! I am still here 'cause my 2 partners are late!!!!

BOOMSTICK
11-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Good luck out at Binta. Keep an eye on that Steve Houghton, he's a pretty good BSer.8)

BCHunter
11-16-2005, 04:16 PM
good luck and take a tonne of pics!

bushape
11-16-2005, 07:07 PM
Know the area well. U should do fine!

todbartell
11-16-2005, 10:33 PM
I shot my first black bear in 1996 near Binta :grin:

Thunderstix
11-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Give a honk as your heading through New Hazelton - let a stuck at work hunter know that least some people are enjoying the days - I was just over on the Southside for some work - nice country, let me know how you make out as I may plan a trip over there next year. Keep an eye out for da Grizz's and to quote larry the cable guy

Git-r-dun
I honked both ways! You didn't even wave!:-( :biggrin:

Thunderstix
11-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Good luck out at Binta. Keep an eye on that Steve Houghton, he's a pretty good BSer.8)
You got that right!:D We had a good time aound the table swapping hunting stories 4 nights in a row! Steve is a real good dude!:cool:
We actually did not hunt Binta but rather used it as a base camp. We ended up hunting 7-12 most of the time and came back with 3 bucks....none had my name on them although I get equal share of meat. I will take some pics of them hanging in shed, but don't expect any monsters as the "big boys" just were not cooperating.!

maddawg
11-22-2005, 12:14 PM
I honked both ways! You didn't even wave!:-( :biggrin:

ahh man - lol

I was in PR couple days ago - heading to the seaplane base - nice 3 point buck in the church lawn - why did you leave home?

Thunderstix
11-22-2005, 10:27 PM
As soon as they change the bylaw I am setting up a wall tent in the yard! Thunderstix for Mayor!:eek: :grin:

rock
11-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Good luck have a safe trip, looking foward to the pics.

Thunderstix
11-23-2005, 12:04 AM
Good luck have a safe trip, looking foward to the pics.
Thank you! I am back 2 days ago!:-D Will post my "mulies in the shed" pics tomorrow.