PDA

View Full Version : Road Conditions

Spuddge
04-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Seeing it's a long weekend I will be getting out of the city and looking for a bear. If anyone has info on the road conditions in the following areas it would be appreciated. Nahatlatch FSR, Scuzzy Creek, Upper Lillooet, maybe the West Harrison. I particularly like the Nahatlatch area but fear the snow line is still quite low. Any info on these areas will be helpful or any other areas not too far from the LM that might hold potential.
Thanks in advance!!

ChrisL
04-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Seeing it's a long weekend I will be getting out of the city and looking for a bear. If anyone has info on the road conditions in the following areas it would be appreciated. Nahatlatch FSR, Scuzzy Creek, Upper Lillooet, maybe the West Harrison. I particularly like the Nahatlatch area but fear the snow line is still quite low. Any info on these areas will be helpful or any other areas not too far from the LM that might hold potential.
Thanks in advance!!

I was up West Harrison on Sunday. Not too far past Hale creek (maybe somewhere around the 26km-30km marker) we ran into some slushy snow. I was losing traction pretty fast so we turned around at that point.

Chris.