PDA

View Full Version : When does LEH synopsis come out?

Brett
04-02-2009, 03:56 PM
my father inlaw just told me he got his LEH cards today? do you not need the 09/10 synopsis to fill them out?

hunterofthedeer
04-02-2009, 03:57 PM
at bon voyage the guy told me the leh synopsis comes out late april early may

Jelvis
04-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Get those leh synopsis as soon as they come out, get em in with black ink and done! You snooze you looze --- leh madness --- Lucky Draws ---Hurry!
Jel -- b4 someone get's yours.

moosinaround
04-02-2009, 04:18 PM
my father inlaw just told me he got his LEH cards today? do you not need the 09/10 synopsis to fill them out?
Usually the range road Husky is the first to advertise LEH's are in. They have not posted anything as of 2pm today! Check the MOE site as it will be online first! Moosin

Rob
04-02-2009, 04:19 PM

Yes you are right, IIRC the cards are the same each year, however the synopsis may change, so you need to wait for the new one

Brett
04-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Thanks, that's what I thought, just checking, cause every time I challenge the F-inlaw something goes a rye.
Jelly, I've been told about the black ink before. myth?

moosinaround
04-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Thanks, that's what I thought, just checking, cause every time I challenge the F-inlaw something goes a rye.
Nope!! Black ink or bust!!

moosinaround
04-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Whats the plan for LEH this coming season? You doing the group thing?

MichelD
04-02-2009, 04:44 PM
It would be fun to do a gamble by filling them out with last year's synopsis application number and then if you get an authorization it would probably be one or two sub-areas or even in another region over from the one you would have selected.

As an example, say for last season you took the 2007-2008 guide and selected the Cariboo 5-02 A bull moose entry number for the Sept. 10 to Sept. 30 season.

Hunt number 4136

Then look at what that same number gets you in the 2008-2009 LEH guide:

Kootenay 4-40

Are you friendly with your father in law? If not, you can tell him he can have a better chance by applying first getting the jump on the rest of us and suggest he fills those cards in now with last year's number because the areas are the same every year anyway.

Brett
04-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Whats the plan for LEH this coming season? You doing the group thing?
Yah were doing the group thang, you me and my wife!

Brett
04-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Are you friendly with your father in law? If not, you can tell him he can have a better chance by applying first getting the jump on the rest of us and suggest he fills those cards in now with last year's number because the areas are the same every year anyway. I am friendly with him so no I can't, but on the other hand try telling him he's doing something wrong, wow! Maybe that's why he hasn't had a draw in 12 years. The one I had last year was "beginners luck" 2010 will tell the story,,. Can't wait to taste that LEH moose! :)