PDA

View Full Version : Sheep Poacher in court

rand
03-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Sheep poacher in Nanaimo court today,VERY INTERESTING.He killed the deer in the front yard of a Minstry of Environment employee.Four day trial.And your welcome to attend.......

HD95
03-30-2009, 08:06 PM
Hopefully a lifetime hunting ban for this loser...

trucktoys
03-30-2009, 09:54 PM
The comment about the front yard reminded me when I was down Island visiting a friend around Nov 7, 2008 (??) We are out for an evening walk and bang....bang...2 shots. This guy had seen a 4x4 buck from his truck while he was driving by the neighourhood. It was between 2 houses by a hedge. He got so excited he jumped out and shot, tosses it in the truck and takes off. I don't think he took the time to clip his tag, just grab the buck and run. We got there about 5 min after the shots to see his tail lights as he is leaving. A little while later the cops cruise by because some one had reported gun fire. The neighbourhood did have kids in it. Houses all around. I was stunned that someone would shoot under those conditions. Didn't think where he was and what could happen. Didn't manage to get a plate number. It would have been nice if it was him in court.

sorry....deer

PGK
03-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Sheep or deer???????? :confused:

358win
03-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Sheep poacher in Nanaimo court today,VERY INTERESTING.He killed the deer in the front yard of a Minstry of Environment employee.Four day trial.And your welcome to attend.......

truck.... Good of you to use the correct term "poacher" as so many of the news midia get this incorrect and use 'Hunters'.

Hunters are not 'Poachers'

Thanks.

elkdom
03-30-2009, 10:18 PM
OH! please DO share! was it a "Sheep poached"??:? or a "Deer poached"??:?

or is there a dispute about what species was really poached???:-|

rand
03-30-2009, 10:23 PM
Wait and see who could be involved in the poaching.They have given the trial four days(The plot thickens)

elkdom
03-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Wait and see who could be involved in the poaching.They have given the trial four days(The plot thickens)

the PLOT is very thick so far!

what got poached?? a sheep or a deer?:-?

rand
03-30-2009, 10:35 PM
Sheep or deer???????? :confused:

Sheep or deer .......BOTH, just in court on the charges for the deer.

houndogger
03-30-2009, 10:37 PM
He is in court for the sheep but there is much more to the his life poaching story:roll:

elkdom
03-30-2009, 10:48 PM
He is in court for the sheep but there is much more to the his life poaching story:roll:

sounds like it wont matter if "HE" looses his hunting license privilege or gets a prohib from hunting in BC, maybe a HUMONGOUS $$$$$$ FINES and some JAIL time??? is the answer :roll: is there a chance "HE" is a special person, with special privileges??? or just a puke with no respect??:neutral:

born2hunt
03-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Well after the sheep episode this man should have a Canadian wide ban on hunting NOT JUST BC i've heard he hunted alberta last season. poachers like this dont just stop poaching ,its an addiction like drugs- there like a predator they eat ,sleep and live to poach ,with the odd legal one thrown in by accident just to mask things,Well i guess some of us can only hope that justice will be served in this case,And we as parents of future hunters will show and make sure our children are aware of the importance of conservation and its habitat ,along with the promotion for FAIR CHASE .And hopefully more of these clowns will be caught and duly dealt with. But this is just one hunters opinion.

1 65881-1 ADDISON, Walker R.

09:30 AM
No. File Number Name
Bail
Proc I/C Counsel Age Rsn Cnt Description Location of Offence

Nanaimo Law Courts-1091
Public Access Adult Court List

Page: 3

Plea Elec

of

SUM
SUM
SUM
SUM
SUM
SUM
N
N
N
N
N
N
WLA 26 1 d
WLA 33 2
WLA 26 1 c
WLA 32
WLA 28
CCC 88 2 b
Leven, G
Leven, G
Leven, G
Leven, G
Leven, G
Leven, G
FT
FT
FT
FT
FT
FT
N Nanaimo, BC, CAN
N
N
N
N
N

Report ID: JCSR0048 Report Date: 30-MAR-2009 08:14 PM

Hunt/take/trap/wound/k
ill during prohibited
hours
Unlawful possession of
dead wildlife
Hunt/take/trap/wound/k
ill wildlife out of
season
Discharge firearm in a
No Shooting area
Hunt w/o consideration
Possess weapon for
dangerous purpose-
Punishment

Lesser
Included
By
V/C

Room: 222 Court Date: 30-MAR-2009
Before The Honourable Judge J Cowling

boxhitch
03-31-2009, 05:49 AM
What a bullshut thread.
Where is the rest of the story ? news article ? Why be sketchy ?
'4 day trial' tells me there is more.

HD95
03-31-2009, 06:24 AM
Just to clarify...The person discussed here is Walker Addison the poacher fined 17,000 in the sheep case.While up on the sheep charges,it is alleged that he poached a blacktail buck in the north end of Nanaimo,in the middle of the night.

Caveman
03-31-2009, 06:43 AM
Here is the link to another thread on part of the story, to refresh your memory of this "Douche Bag"

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=20049

OOBuck
03-31-2009, 07:01 AM
Send the POS to jail, too stupid to learn.....:cool:

silvicon
03-31-2009, 08:04 AM
is he one of "Canadas' finest" or a white guy?

sawmill
03-31-2009, 08:22 AM
is he one of "Canadas' finest" or a white guy?

You mean a Cop? Right?:cool:

big game walker hounds
03-31-2009, 09:22 AM
you guys are redundent, the wild lif branch has nothing, all evidece points to the yard the deer was in as far as the judge is consernd. but other than that this aint gerald some one els if you want to continues come to me and have a nice talk with me , hows your lif treating you. or do you have select hearing, be men and say your real names? hevin wont take me and devil is afraid ill take over, do realy want to play with me?

bigwhiteys
03-31-2009, 09:30 AM
you guys are redundent, the wild lif branch has nothing, all evidece points to the yard the deer was in as far as the judge is consernd. but other than that this aint gerald some one els if you want to continues come to me and have a nice talk with me , hows your lif treating you. or do you have select hearing, be men and say your real names? hevin wont take me and devil is afraid ill take over, do realy want to play with me?

Do you realize you don't make any sense...? If he's your buddy he's up on some significant charges that likely wouldn't have been pressed without substantial evidence and confidence in a conviction. I hope he gets the works... Too bad though, it doesn't seem like losing his license will slow him down.

Carl

pitbell
03-31-2009, 09:43 AM

It's a little early to be drinking don't ya think. Can someone translate this to english please.

GoatGuy
03-31-2009, 09:45 AM
It's a little early to be drinking don't ya think. Can someone translate this to english please.

Hit the bottle hard and it will all begin to make sense. Don't check back until you're good and drunk.