PDA

View Full Version : Salmon fishing

ex bc guide
03-24-2009, 05:12 PM
I am looking for a resort to take the family to this year (june) to do some salmon fishing and crabbing, just looking to see if any one has been to a good one that they can recomend, I am looking at bamfeild (seabeam) also anything around port alberni.
thanks
Mike

Mtnhunter
03-24-2009, 06:11 PM
PM Prowler!! He guides out of Bamfield!

blindguy
03-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Bamfield sportfishing(Prowler) is the guy you want second best guide on the coast.

island grown
03-24-2009, 06:40 PM
hey Prowler!!! I'll out fish you any day!

actually, no just kidding. i don't think i want to take that bet.

hope the family's doing well Prowler, talk to ya later.

Sitkaspruce
03-24-2009, 09:00 PM
PM Prowler!! He guides out of Bamfield!

Bamfield sportfishing(Prowler) is the guy you want second best guide on the coast.

hey Prowler!!! I'll out fish you any day!

actually, no just kidding. i don't think i want to take that bet.

hope the family's doing well Prowler, talk to ya later.

X2

Give Ian a shout and check out his web page.

Great guy and even a better fisherman:lol:.....Not sure about the hunting though!!!:p;-)

Cheers

SS

Peace Country
03-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Try Critter cove it is not right where you want to be but it is very nice and the fishing is great. http://www.crittercove.com/
They have very nice waterfownt cabins and you can have a guide or rent one of the boats. We have been there for the last 3 years and the wife and kids love it.

Island Blacktail
03-29-2009, 09:40 AM
Check out chinootkalodge.com not just trophy chinook and Coho fishing, they target halibut, snapper and lingcod as well. They are located in nootka sound and have great calm water fishing in the sound which is nice for the whole family you don't need to go 30 miles off shore and kill your self if the weather is bad.

Check out chinootkalodge.com