PDA

View Full Version : taxidermist iin quesnel

bridger
03-24-2009, 06:39 AM
any body know the taxidermist that is in quesnel. has been there about a year? thanks in advance

sawmill
03-24-2009, 06:54 AM
Try Debbie Nelson,she is very good but it has been a while since she did work for me and I can`t remember her shops name.Old age I guess.She will be in the phone book though.

tomahawk
03-24-2009, 07:35 AM
Try Debbie Nelson,she is very good but it has been a while since she did work for me and I can`t remember her shops name.Old age I guess.She will be in the phone book though.

x2 Debbie has done a goat and wolf for me, very good work and a great woman! Her place is called Woodland Taxidermy, just south of Quesnel on the Hwy.

swamper
03-24-2009, 07:55 AM
I have had Debbie do 4 deer for me over the years. She does great work.

sawmill
03-24-2009, 08:22 AM
Her and Darryl used to come up to Hazelton and chase Grizz with me,the one she got was a monster and very old ,it had hardly any teeth left,a real bone rack but with a perfect hide and would not have made another winter.She did a full body mount of it taking down a bighorn ewe.I believe she won some prizes with it at a show in Los Vegas.If you talk to her say Joe from Hazelton says HI!!

LYKTOHUNT
03-24-2009, 09:27 AM
Debbie of Woodland Taxidermy has done a couple of muley heads for me she does nice work as well as a buddy of mine who has Whities, Muleys and African game done by her