PDA

View Full Version : Big Muley pic we took a while back

The MAN
03-16-2009, 06:04 PM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/insane_muley_21.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=13373&size=big&cat=500)
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/insane_muley_11.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=13372&size=big&cat=500&ppuser=11226)

A pic of a large muley we seen last year ( not in BC).

Steeleco
03-16-2009, 06:06 PM
That's a keeper, now kindly fess up the long / lat of the place where the photo was taken LOL :eek:;):eek:

mark
03-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Looks like gang ranch area! I take it you passed on him due to lack of symmetry! :lol:

M.Dean
03-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Good you let him walk, another 4 inches in width, Little more height and he'd be a keeper! What type of Elk is it?

PGK
03-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Hmmmm, funny. I remember seeing those pics posted on a different website a few months ago....by.....not you.

The MAN
03-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Hmmmm, funny. I remember seeing those pics posted on a different website a few months ago....by.....not you.

Who knows very well could be, my buddy that actually took them is just outside of Flagstaff Arizona and he's passed them out as well, I was just lucky enough to be with him at the time.

I wet my pants when we came across him!

eastkoot
03-16-2009, 06:42 PM
I wet my pants when we came across him!

Thank God for diapers!!!! Catches pee and B.S.

dana
03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
I happen to know the real guy who took those pics, and no, they weren't taken in AZ. I, personally don't understand people's mindset to claim what isn't theres.

Fisher-Dude
03-16-2009, 06:56 PM
This thread's going for a shit really fast! LOL!

PGK
03-16-2009, 06:59 PM
I happen to know the real guy who took those pics, and no, they weren't taken in AZ. I, personally don't understand people's mindset to claim what isn't theres.

:lol: Priceless

dana
03-16-2009, 07:00 PM
BTW,
I was sent these pics back in 06. Sorry about your luck at trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. Just so you know, they guy that took those pics killed the buck. And no, he has not released the dead pics yet. I know he sure wishes he hadn't of released the live pics as there have been many claiming them from WA to UT to AZ to CO. And BTW, the buck didn't live in any of those states either.

todbartell
03-16-2009, 07:00 PM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/images/smilies/new/owned.gif

Kirby
03-16-2009, 07:02 PM

LMAO, uh oh somebody is gonna get owned... you were there eh? Really I've seen these pics as well, I hadn't heard of them being taken in AZ.

Kirby

kootenayelkslayer
03-16-2009, 07:05 PM
Ha classic... It sure brings up questions about the validity of the other thread he started: http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=32916

Buck
03-16-2009, 07:05 PM
My God what a beautiful Buck

M.Dean
03-16-2009, 07:06 PM
This crowd is gettin real ugly tonite Pa, looks like we's going to have a lynch mob a brewin here shortly!

PGK
03-16-2009, 07:08 PM
It's Kechika! Get him!

Sitkaspruce
03-16-2009, 07:33 PM

BTW,
I was sent these pics back in 06. Sorry about your luck at trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. Just so you know, they guy that took those pics killed the buck. And no, he has not released the dead pics yet. I know he sure wishes he hadn't of released the live pics as there have been many claiming them from WA to UT to AZ to CO. And BTW, the buck didn't live in any of those states either.

LMMFAO Dana!!!!

Good one, I guess there are folks out there that will BS anybody to get attention, especially on the internet!!!!:eek::lol::lol:

And here I was thinking it was going to be a slow night, with nothing on the boobe tube and the weather the sh*ts, but now I have something to hang on too.

Stay tuned......I want to see what THE MAN has to say about this....

damn I am bored tonight.....

Cheers

SS

dana
03-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Sitka,
I've only got Poverty Vision with rabbit ears. Tonight is about the only night I actually watch TV only because 24 is on. Pisses me off that they make me stay up late for the only show I watch. Gotta lot of time to kill till 24 comes on. A little HBC excitement would be fun. Lets hear it The Chicken Man, what's the deal? Of course, if it was your buddy that took the pics and killed the buck, you would probably know what it scores eh?

Gateholio
03-16-2009, 07:45 PM
God bless the intraweb....:smile:

jessbennett
03-16-2009, 07:51 PM
can we get a pic of a rooster with its tail between its legs?????:lol:

srupp
03-16-2009, 07:54 PM
I still think he's a beautiful buck no matter where no matter who no matter if...

steven

03-16-2009, 08:09 PM
reminds me of this

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=31235

you two guys should get together and swap your "real life" stories and photos

ElkMasterC
03-16-2009, 08:19 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj313/Heliox18/failboat2.jpg

blackbart
03-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Okay, for those in the know out there how about informing us with both the gross and net score.

After posting these details you can resume the tar and feather lynch mob that is gathering. I have some extra two by fours and oil soaked rags if you want a donation for the cross burning.

30-378-magnum
03-16-2009, 08:24 PM
actually i took those pictures near clearwater lol

BlacktailStalker
03-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Ouch, thats as bad as getting busted on a false lay !!!

Bet he took this pic too

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f314/BlacktailStalker/GoldRiver003.jpg

ElkMasterC
03-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Ouch, thats as bad as getting busted on a false lay !!!

Bet he took this pic too

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f314/BlacktailStalker/GoldRiver003.jpg

No, I took that pic.
Where'd you get that?
Off my laptop?

lilhoss
03-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Those muley pics look alot like the"KING'S" re-creation series calendars out of the States.I've got a couple older ones from the late 90's.You can clearly see some "doctoring" on the re-creations.Most of these racks are indeed real,some are sheds,some were shot 50-60-70 + years ago.Oh well,at least we had something to talk about.

dana
03-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Srupp,
That buck is indeed World Class. When I first saw the pics back in 06 I just about died. A good friend sent them to me in the evening of Dec 10th, the day he called me to give me congrats for killing MnT. The pics are not fake like Kings. They are the real deal. I have seen the uncropped originals.

BlacktailStalker
03-16-2009, 10:25 PM
Elkmaster, now you sound like the mayor of Gold River, claiming he took my pics.

Bowzone_Mikey
03-16-2009, 10:31 PM
Srupp,
That buck is indeed World Class. When I first saw the pics back in 06 I just about died. A good friend sent them to me in the evening of Dec 10th, the day he called me to give me congrats for killing MnT. The pics are not fake like Kings. They are the real deal. I have seen the uncropped originals.

so i suppose your good friend is a stubble jumper and lives in saskabush

Looks very similar to a pic posted by an aquinatace of mine that goes by the handle saskman ...and is a bow hunter and him and his buddies put out the buck fever calenders from sask.

ElkMasterC
03-16-2009, 10:50 PM
yeah, I remember that thread..lol

hunter1947
03-17-2009, 05:21 AM
Out of the country ,no tag or liecense ..

That mule is one fine animal ,he would be on my wall if I saw him in open season here in BC.

Brambles
03-17-2009, 07:33 AM
unbelievible, people trying to pass off other peoples work for their own.

how much pride do you have for yourself, not much

Jetboater
03-17-2009, 08:26 AM
SO where did the Man go? this buck has been flaoting around forever... I was waiting for someone to claim the pics on here......

BiG Boar
03-17-2009, 08:35 AM
I SHOT that buck. I am hereby taking credit for it as no one eles is.

Ehv
03-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Just KNEW it was a Clearwater buck.

M.Dean
03-17-2009, 12:12 PM
I whacked that bad boy at 673 yrs in a wind storm, near dark with open sights, needed the meat! Left the horntlers's in the brush, I'm a dam meat hunter, not some low down scaly wag trophy hunter! Last week of November it was, tongue was hangin out,pee horn wore down to a frazzle, covered in scent gland stuff and had buck juice all over him, puked twice just tryin to get close to him!!! Big buck, hell got over 462 lbs of good meat off him, packed him out in one load! Was only about 5 miles i figgered, Yep, some real good eat's there!!!Also,I want 200,000 for the Port Mann bridge,will take cash or gold dust no matter!

SLIK
03-17-2009, 12:43 PM
This one is fitting

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee142/SLIK80/fail/untitled.jpg

ultramagbob
03-17-2009, 12:44 PM
I think this is hilarious.He obviously F@@kin with ya.Hook Line and Sinker

Ramshot
03-17-2009, 12:45 PM
I whacked that bad boy at 673 yrs in a wind storm, near dark with open sights, needed the meat! Left the horntlers's in the brush, I'm a dam meat hunter, not some low down scaly wag trophy hunter! Last week of November it was, tongue was hangin out,pee horn wore down to a frazzle, covered in scent gland stuff and had buck juice all over him, puked twice just tryin to get close to him!!! Big buck, hell got over 462 lbs of good meat off him, packed him out in one load! Was only about 5 miles i figgered, Yep, some real good eat's there!!!Also,I want 200,000 for the Port Mann bridge,will take cash or gold dust no matter!

Aren't u supposed to be @ work spelling Chris off? U should have got your boss to take u to Hawaii with him:D.

Dannybuoy
03-17-2009, 12:46 PM
SO where did the Man go? the pics on here

Not meaning to hi-jack this thread But I have very reliable:roll: information that The Man is currently with Jelvis obtaining pictures of the infamous killed on the train tracks buck .... just wait until you see that record book buck ... it'll make that last one look like a yearling .....8-)

M.Dean
03-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Ramshot, how's about if i tell you all about my secret Big Buck Spot??? Just leave the part out about me not being there this week when you chat to the boss!!! Chris will be just fine, the Methadone program is working wonders for him!!! Hey, arn't you working??? How can you be running one of the Biggest and Newest Water Treatment Plants in Canada and be on HBC reading about the 488 lb buck i wacked??? Still have about 488 lbs of buck meat left if you want some, hell i'll give it all to you cuz your a great guy!!! M.Dean

dana
03-17-2009, 04:54 PM
so i suppose your good friend is a stubble jumper and lives in saskabush

Looks very similar to a pic posted by an aquinatace of mine that goes by the handle saskman ...and is a bow hunter and him and his buddies put out the buck fever calenders from sask.

Cam Barlow, aka Saskman, takes some incredible pics of huge Sask bucks there is no doubt. On hell of a hunter with rifle, muzz and bow. I've shared many a discussion with him on Monstermuleys.com over the years. He may have had these pics up on his site at one time. I know he'd never claim them for his own though. He takes his photography very serious.

These pics were taken by Olin Clawson, aka Sonofthesouth on MM. Here's a link to a thread where Son was pissed off about someone else also claiming to have taken these pics.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID6/17819.html

Bowzone_Mikey
03-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Yes Cam Does ... never said that these were Cams photos just that they were very similar to ones posted by him ....

Cams work is Phenominal ... and he is a great guy to Boot .. Have shared many a session around a campfire with Him, his Wife Nikki, and other Sask shooters at several Outdoor 3D shoots in southern BC, Alberta, sask as well as Montana

The MAN
03-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Man...you guys need ot get out a little more....listening to Dana, what makes you think dana doesn't in fact know me??:cool:
Jump to conclusions, what a bunch of sheep!!! LOL

kootenayelkslayer
03-17-2009, 07:12 PM
I think this is hilarious.He obviously F@@kin with ya.Hook Line and Sinker

Ya think? :roll: Thanks for pointing that out...

The MAN
03-17-2009, 07:17 PM
OKay lets see... Dana, which guy am I, the right or left and which is the guide, you seem to know all, and check out the plate for a tip..
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/Our_strip_hunt.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=13392&size=big&cat=500)

Are you going to say these are out of state / province as well? Well lets hear it, which guy am I?8)

PGK
03-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Those are dinks

The MAN
03-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Those are dinks

Bet you don't even have half of one of those! LOL Go catch some fish!:mrgreen:

dana
03-17-2009, 07:32 PM
'You' probably ain't in that pic now are ya? ;)

open-sights
03-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Damn I wish I had that Popcorn emocon, would be perfect right now!

oscar makonka
03-17-2009, 07:39 PM
OKay lets see... Dana, which guy am I, the right or left and which is the guide, you seem to know all, and check out the plate for a tip..
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/Our_strip_hunt.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=13392&size=big&cat=500)

Are you going to say these are out of state / province as well? Well lets hear it, which guy am I?8)

Were they shot on the same day? kinda neat how ones still got his eyeballs and the other is all cleaned up, skull looks like its been boiled up and whitened already.

The MAN
03-17-2009, 07:41 PM
'You' probably ain't in that pic now are ya? ;)

Well you tell me....
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/my_muley.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=13393&size=big&cat=500)

dana
03-17-2009, 07:44 PM
I could post thousands of big buck pics that 'I' ain't in too. ;)

The MAN
03-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Were they shot on the same day? kinda neat how ones still got his eyeballs and the other is all cleaned up, skull looks like its been boiled up and whitened already.

No, they weren't shot on the same day however the skull that was prepared was done a little bit before mine just to show it off a little better (for me anyhow).:biggrin:

The MAN
03-17-2009, 07:49 PM
I could post thousands of big buck pics that 'I' ain't in too. ;)

Well why waste my time? WTF you want my tickets too?? LMAO... You do realize people do hunt outside of BC..do you?
Anyhow whatever...only Dana knows all ...frankly I don't care!:wink:8-)

I bet you're just jealous as its bigger than you mass trash buck!

dana
03-17-2009, 07:56 PM
What's bigger? The live buck that you are trying to pass as your pics? Nope, ain't jealous at all. In fact, I'm happy for the 'real' hunter that took the pics.
BTW, you do realize this is a Mainland BC forum. If you want to post pics you've grabbed off the net from out of province, there is a forum for that you know. ;)

PGK
03-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Nice arse shot on that last muley! Puts em down for good eh!?

bruin
03-17-2009, 09:13 PM
I'm going to call BS on you the MAN. I would like to see some more pics of your bucks (I know I usually take a million pics when we drop something big) and please feel free to post some pics on this thread with your face and those big bulls you posted in the gallery earlier.
I'd also like to here some specs on each of these animals.
This guy must be somebody trying to play a joke. Its not really that funny.

dana
03-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Well he did post up 2 pics of the same buck, as the bleached skull is the same buck in his last pic. Does that count? He still hasn't told us what real state those live pics were taken in and what that damn thing scores. You would think he would know. ;)

ultramagbob
03-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Well he did post up 2 pics of the same buck, as the bleached skull is the same buck in his last pic. Does that count? He still hasn't told us what real state those live pics were taken in and what that damn thing scores. You would think he would know. ;)

They score 150 according to Mr Know it all:smile:

SteadyGirl
03-17-2009, 09:38 PM
I'd like to hear less:roll:

30-378-magnum
03-17-2009, 09:41 PM
if i ever shoot a huge mulie im gonna make sure my lawyer is there so that hopeflly someone will believe me

SteadyGirl
03-17-2009, 09:53 PM
if i ever shoot a huge mulie im gonna make sure my lawyer is there so that hopeflly someone will believe me

lmao, me and barracuda get into it! I remember driving for 40 min each way last year just to pick up a couple stupid bear hunting pics. It was soooo incredibly far fetched for a gal to shoot a nice lil cinnamon bear:roll:, using hounds made the hunt seem all the more fairytale too:???:

dana
03-17-2009, 09:53 PM
People will believe you if you don't first post a bogus thread poachin someone else's photo and claiming it is yours. The Chicken Man is now forever tainted in whatever pics he posts. He could post all 100% his own pics from now on, but no one will ever believe him. :eek::lol:

BigBanger
03-17-2009, 10:24 PM
The Chicken man .

kootenayelkslayer
03-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Would Dana and the MAN please stop winking to eachother. What, are you guys lovers or something?

Sitkaspruce
03-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Damn, I was busy tonight and miss all the fun!!!!

Cheers

SS

The MAN
03-27-2009, 05:56 PM
People will believe you if you don't first post a bogus thread poachin someone else's photo and claiming it is yours. The Chicken Man is now forever tainted in whatever pics he posts. He could post all 100% his own pics from now on, but no one will ever believe him. :eek::lol:

You talk big Dana, but you also haven't proven 1% of your facts, come on I'm still waiting for you, I've given several pics, prove yourself, your the big guy that calls BS now prove it!!!

I know for a fact you can't, you talk big but for a guy that lives around deer year round you haven't proved shiet! Your living off a memory, give it up and let it go, other people shoot large deer as well.

ultramagbob
03-27-2009, 06:05 PM
LOL...Ding Ding..Round two

SLIK
03-27-2009, 06:09 PM
For me his picture threads do all his talking for him. If you go over his posts I definitely categorize him as someone contributing to this forum in a positive way.
You on the other hand...I think if Dana keeps responding to this BS he'd only be dropping to your level.

dana
03-27-2009, 06:20 PM
You talk big Dana, but you also haven't proven 1% of your facts, come on I'm still waiting for you, I've given several pics, prove yourself, your the big guy that calls BS now prove it!!!

I know for a fact you can't, you talk big but for a guy that lives around deer year round you haven't proved shiet! Your living off a memory, give it up and let it go, other people shoot large deer as well.

Funny how suddenly I'm the ass when YOU were the one caught poachin' other people's photos claiming they were yours. Most guys that fool around on the net and get caught, fess up and say 'Hee Hee Hee. I was just joking. Sorry guys. I thought I could slip that one past ya.' But not The Chicken Man. He would rather make an idiot of himself even more by calling out someone who actually knows the answers. Keep diggin that hole Chicken Man. While you might think you can bull$hit the masses, you can not bull$hit the bull$hitter. BTW, what does other people shooting large deer have to do with the fact you poached someone else's photo??? What is really funny is the MM thread that I posted the link too, Olin is pissed about someone doing the very same thing you are doing and yet you continue to think you were there with him when he took the picture? If you were, what state was it in and what did the deer score when it was finally killed? You can easily redeem yourself by answering these simple questions. BTW, post up a pic of that buck dead too. You should have a pic of it if you know Olin.