PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly leh's "assistance"

srupp
03-13-2009, 01:03 PM
To those that e-mailed me by PM..I have your maps done..and any asistance I can offer regarding trails, slides..ideas..etc etc etc..:tongue:..

Hmmm a new "Ruppster" record for numbers..lol lots of fun and I enjoyed it all imensley...

I know most all the guys...however two individuals "e-mails" come back as undeliverable...and I would rather not mention names on the site..hell we ALL ask for information from time to time..

If I havnt contacted you by end of MARCH please contact me..

Snow levels are dropping rapidly..weather has been cold but has started to moderate..

Moms estate, elk LEH's, then butchering..then sausage, smokies, peperoni and today JERKY...and oh ya work made it a longer drawn out process..sowwwy..

cheers

Steven

elkdom
03-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Deer Mr "srupp",
I am writing you because "Santa" dont return my letters:confused:
I have a Gbear LEH for region 7-49:smile:, do YOU think there is Gbears there?:?
I own a .416 Taylor Magnum with a Leopold 2.5X7X40 scope, a .308 Norma Magnum with a 3x10X40 Ziess scope, a .348 Win SS with a 3X9X40 Leopold scope, and a Mod 70 Win in 30-06 with a 3X9X40 Leopold scope, these guns only do a bit under inch groups at 100 yards, should I buy a bigger more accurate rifle?:confused: or should I take them all along?:confused:, maybe I need a "gun bearer"? or two?:|
lastly, what should I expect the "bear" to do if I shoot him with a .416 caliber 350 grn Nosler Partition doing about 2600 fps, from about 100 yards away or closer??:wink:

please help!:? if your too busy to reply??:confused: I will have to improvise :shock:

thanz,

srupp
03-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Dear Elkdom..

I have reviewed your file based on the information you provided..I would like to offer you my opinion that your weapons will be fine in category they will be used in by a COMPETENT shooter not unduley stressed or anxious.
I am sorry to inform you that indeed I do not Know anything about the specific area you drew your LEH G bear tag in..however I would like to CONGRADULATE YOU on drawing a tag.
I have thought long and hard over your delema..what to do????hmmmm

I DO HAVE A SOLUTION..:shock:..

I have supplied maps to ALL the GRIZZLY bears in the area..or that MIGHT wander into the area during the time in question on where they can HIDE...because if one of them is unfortunate enough to be within the range of you and .416 pushing 350 gr NP....one of THEM is going to lose their life...:tongue:

What you ask will be the result..sure..quick death...:cry:

Thank you for taking the time to consult me...:wink:

your friend in arms

steven

elkdom
03-13-2009, 02:30 PM
WAH HOO!:razz:

I believe,,,I believe :biggrin:,

I be wearin my favorite cologne! :?

its called "10 dead sockeye in your pajamas" :shock:

srupp
03-13-2009, 04:27 PM