PDA

View Full Version : Ibep Course In Squamish In May

tbear
03-06-2009, 11:21 PM
I have an IBEP course scheduled in Squamish on May 16 & 17. Located at the Squamish Rod and Gun Club. The course runs from 9am to 4pm daily. The course covers many aspects of bowhunting and assumes students have taken the core program, however that is not required to take the course. The course fee is $50. Payment can be cash or cheque (British Columbia Archery Assoc.)

I will be the instructor at this course. Ted Kennedy, Master Instructor IBEP. I have been instructing this course for several years now, and look forward to working with those interested in receiving their IBEP certification.

If interested in attending please respond to this thread or send me an email at tedkennedy@shaw.ca . Thanks

Ted Kennedy
VP Bowhunting & 3D BC Archery Assoc
IBEP Master Instructor
United Bowhunters of BC

J_T
03-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Way to go Ted. With the course in Squamish, another in Victoria and yet another in Quesnel area, we are on our way to ensuring bowhunters have a great opportunity to develop skills. Still trying to pull one together for Region 4. Will keep you posted.

Onesock
03-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Ted-- Courtenay has a 2 day 3-D shoot on April 4th & 5th. Hope you can make it over to the shoot. Good talking to you in Duncan a few weeks ago. Good luck on the course in Squamish.

squamishmiles
04-11-2009, 07:43 AM
I am very interested in this course, and will be attending it. sounds fun

mcrae
04-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Way to go Ted. With the course in Squamish, another in Victoria and yet another in Quesnel area, we are on our way to ensuring bowhunters have a great opportunity to develop skills. Still trying to pull one together for Region 4. Will keep you posted.

If you ever get one for the Nelson area I would go for sure...

tbear
05-08-2009, 07:43 AM
Still room for anyone wanting to attend the IBEP course on May 16 & 17. Great time to get a little spring bear hunting in too. The Squamish Rod and Gun club will allow onsite camping for those taking the course. Looking forward to seeing you there. Course fee is $50 for the weekend.

Ted Kennedy
IBEP Master Course Instructor

The Hermit
05-25-2009, 04:40 PM
How did the course go guys??