PDA

View Full Version : are the odds posted anywhere for the '09 spring griz draw?

rutting bull
02-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Im trying to find out the '09 odds for certain areas and wondering if they are posted on line yet? I cant seem to find them. Reason being is the area i put in for gave 21 more draws this year than last and my friends and I are LEH'less for this spring '09 season :sad: . Oh well maybe a fall draw up north somewheres is in the works but I'll make sure i have a black pen to fill my cards in this time lol:razz: and maybe slip a $20 when i mail it in.........

Will
02-25-2009, 08:00 PM
I'll make sure i have a black pen to fill my cards in this time lol:razz: and maybe slip a $20 when i mail it in.........
Just put in for an area you have done absolutely zero research on and know positively nothing about.....this technique appears to be gaining in popularity & seems to be a sure bet for success in the draw ! :rolleyes:

I'll be trying it next year........:lol:;-)

killman
02-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Just put in for an area you have done absolutely zero research on and know positively nothing about.....this technique appears to be gaining in popularity & seems to be a sure bet for success in the draw ! :rolleyes:

LOL seem to work doesn't it. :lol:

jml11
02-25-2009, 09:05 PM
The odds are not posted online, only in the synopsis for the fall LEH which comes out in the Spring. This will show all the first choice odds for the hunts this year. Also once you get your 'NIL' "thanks for trying letter" in the mail, the odds will be listed there, but only for your hunt. If you really can't wait a week, I suggest calling the LEH office tomorrow and they can tell you the odds of the hunt you put in for right away.

Slee
02-25-2009, 09:52 PM

Haha very true, The day after LEH draws seem to be all posts of guys that have draws for an area they have never been and know nothing about. Guess thats the fun of it!!!! :smile: