PDA

View Full Version : Grizz mount 7 to 10 days

slyfox
02-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Just a week or so and my grizz full mount will be done just in time to get you guys ready for the up coming grizz hunt i,ll but the picture,s up a soon as i get him home.:lol:

Slee
02-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Sweet. My '06 grizz is still at the taxi...:-(

Last years is still in the freezer. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet.

Who did you take it too?? That seems to be taking a little long to do??

lilhoss
02-22-2009, 09:42 AM
Where are ya gonna put a full grizz mount? You are either single or have a good ,understanding woman.

Slee
02-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Im sure the wait will be more then worth it!!

BiG Boar
02-22-2009, 11:37 AM
oh great, now I have to check this thread for the next week. Tempting me for my grizzly LEH which is late.

BCLongshot
02-22-2009, 11:48 AM
I never understand the guys that have wives that won't let them have full mounts or mounts in the house......

Don't you tell her dreams and desires when your dating or do you like being put in a box ?

Check with the wife if I can buy it ? Or if I'm allowed to go or hunt or whatever.

geeeezzzzz

The Duke would be so disapointed.

wolverine
02-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Where are ya gonna put a full grizz mount? You are either single or have a good ,understanding woman.

Now see, that was my question. Married or not. Don't get me wrong, it's a real trophy but where does the average guy in the average house put something like that? In the foyer of a lodge or the log house on the lake I can see but East 42nd in Vancouver? If you know what I mean. ;)

Byson
02-22-2009, 03:21 PM
I would like a Full Grizz mount i hope i get my draw. and i will put the dam thing in the kitchen if i want to if she likes it or not lol. But My Girlfirend is into Hunting so i don't think there would be a problem

BiG Boar
03-09-2009, 08:55 AM
I am playing that jeopardy song in my mind over and over. Watching, waiting, yes....always waiting....for people who say they are going to post pics. I vote we BAN THIS CAT!!!

1/2 slam
03-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Could the mount have turned out crappy and he's afraid to post pictures???? :roll:

slyfox
03-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Bears ready just have not had time to pick it up becuase of work and i post picture,s of most of my animal all the time take it easy bigbore try to ban me if you can. I,ll send picture,s of the bear to member,s that i respect and like know.Ya good luck with your grizz hunt but i don,t think you will get it becuase your not going with a guide like most of your hunt,s .

BiG Boar
03-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Bears ready just have not had time to pick it up becuase of work and i post picture,s of most of my animal all the time take it easy bigbore try to ban me if you can. I,ll send picture,s of the bear to member,s that i respect and like know.Ya good luck with your grizz hunt but i don,t think you will get it becuase your not going with a guide like most of your hunt,s .

haha, I was just pokin' at you with the post.:biggrin: I want to see pictures of it man! I saw two at ganders taxidermy the other day in full mount and got to thinking of weather one of them was yours or not! They looked awsome, they were mountain grizzlies, with great hides and spring fur. Hope yours turns out well! And get those pictures up!!! :o

elkhunter1
03-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Got My Draw Authoization Grizzly Gear in Mail just now for 4-28
Horayyyyyyyy.
The full standing Griz in my avitar. was done by Andy,s Wilderness Taxidermy in Richmond. Great work. Fast. Reasonable.
Will use again if we get a Griz.