PDA

View Full Version : Butcher in Kamloops

Duner
11-01-2005, 07:31 PM
I need to find a butcher up here in Kamloops as I plan to get a Whitetail over Nov. 11 long weekend. I live near Sahali and would like something close, but i am not afraid to drive across town for quality.
Thanks in advance.

deerhunter
11-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Duner I had great success with a butcher ,out past knutsford a few years back,they went by Sportsmans processing and the fellows name was Clint .They do an absolute top notch job and great pepperoni.I am very selective who I let butcher and wouldn't hesistate to bring them anything.It's not always handy for me as I live on the coast but if I had a choice i would use them.Rick

3kills
11-01-2005, 10:09 PM
duner i will second what deerhunter says i had a bear done by clint in the spring and he does awesome work the only problem is if u take a deer to him in two weeks u wont get ur pepperoni back till some time in febuary...he doesnt do it up till december or january and then he has to go in order of who brought there meat in first but in any case here is the guys number 372-2305
another option is take it to the university the tru meat store cuts game at a relativly low price and we do an awesome job on that kinda of stuff but then again with pepperoni u will be watin till probably febuary....if u want to call the tru meat store here is the number 828-5351...and i will assure u we do do a good job on cutting...

Duner
11-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Thanks 3kills and Deerhunter, I never knew the TRU meat processing did stuff like that. Since I live on the TRU campus (I am taking engineering) they would be the easiest. If it is not too much trouble, what is the address of Sportsmans Processing?
John

Rob
11-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Heard Sportsman is the best in Kam. maybe a wait if they are busy though.

Ltbullken
11-02-2005, 01:07 AM
Interior Cut Right on Tranquille Rd is good. They cut/wrap and any sausage, etc. Damn tasty sausage, too! Will post contact info but am too tired so till tomorrow...

3kills
11-02-2005, 07:44 AM
Thanks 3kills and Deerhunter, I never knew the TRU meat processing did stuff like that. Since I live on the TRU campus (I am taking engineering) they would be the easiest. If it is not too much trouble, what is the address of Sportsmans Processing?
John

i dont have the address but i can give ya directions lol....u head up towards kutsford on hiway 5a and just before the rv place on the there is a road on the right called sims road go up that then turn righ on it then just follow the road straight up its the last house on the right hand side of sims road and there is a sign there....another thing about the tru meat processing class we make awesome jerky i think the class had bought most of the stuff we are suppose to be sellin in the store tomorrow lol...

Duner
11-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Thanks 3kills, I don't know which one I will choose but i will decide that after a couple of phonecalls.

Thanks,
John