PDA

View Full Version : Aerial Photos

Remmy
02-15-2009, 08:27 AM
I was cleaning up my computer and found this link to some great aerial photos,I may have originally found this link on this site or I found it while doing some research on sheep hunting. It is of the Bridge River Lillooet moutain ranges.

Enjoy.

http://www.cayoosh.net/mountains.html

BearSniper
02-15-2009, 08:45 AM
A "Sea of Mountains" is right.

A fella [ or Gal] could wear out a pair of hiking boots in there in no time.

BlacktailStalker
02-15-2009, 11:13 AM
If they were Meindls they'd be worn out as soon as they left the truck :lol: :lol:

RustyRipper
02-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Great pics. I remember the dickson range quite well from when I did Outward Bound; hiked on and over many mountains and glaciers in there. Did a 3-day solo as well. Awesome trip that I'll never forget, I hope that one day my children can experience the beauty and vastness of those mountains...

Chuck
02-15-2009, 02:08 PM
Thanks for that! Sent them to my cousins in Saskatchewan and my aunt said that they all had to lie down after that view - got sea sick or something.

tim3500
02-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Great Pics . I remember when I first started to hunt I was taken under the wing of a guy who had a claim on Big Dog MT during hunting season and early Aug we went every second weekend to his claim long drives from the lower mainland but worth it . I seen my First sheep there other than spences bridge , First goat and more than once had more than one Griz in camp. Seen some record Bucks there too but you had better be in good shape BIG AREA . Pictures sure bring back memories I was showing some of my pics to my girl friend and I Was doing the comparison she wants to go there now guess what i will be doing this summer

bruin
02-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Great link, thanks

frenchbar
02-15-2009, 08:23 PM
The Bridge River Valley is home for me!No better place to be :grin: Nice shots .

Lone Ranger
02-19-2009, 04:15 AM
Thank you for sharing! There's some great pics in there, and many of those places I plan on hiking sometime in my life. LR