PDA

View Full Version : Where to hunt

Hemi
02-10-2009, 09:20 PM
I know this is probably a bad question but I will ask anyways.. I live in Prince George. I have just got my first bow parker phoenix 32.. (used). So I am going to be practicing like mad to increase my distance and confidence. I have shot before and at 20 yards I get a pretty good group.. So I want to know where a good spot is for moose in the area. I am in the Hart would be nice to have a spot where I can drive to after work for a few hours. I will be doing weekend trips as well just want as much exsposure as I can get to learn.. I have some friends that hunt but they are serious, serious hunters and I would feel awkward imposing on them as a newbie. I have another buddy who bowhunts but is not to familliar with the area..I know this is a bad question no one wants to reveal spots but thought I would ask...I should also add I know Sept 1 is along way off just getting ready

Bowzone_Mikey
02-10-2009, 11:01 PM
popular thing to do is go for a drive ..find a FSR and toodle down it a ways .. if you find a nice spot .. watch it for a while

from the hart a popular area is out past Nukko lake hop on the FSR and there iws a maze of roads there that take you to Fort st james if you wanna go that far