PDA

View Full Version : New to the site,here's a couple jokes.

mr.280
02-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Q: Hey! what is the cheapest meat you can get?
A: Deer balls,because they're under a buck!

One fine November morning a father and his son were in the timber hunting deer.After about an hour they finally came across some deer tracks in the snow.Between the tracks there were these little round brown pellets,and the son said to his father," Dad,what are those?"The father replied,"those are smart pills,try a couple."So the kid grabbed a couple of them and popped em in his mouth.The boy made a funny face and said to his dad,"Ewwww Yuk !! they taste like crap!"

The Father replied."See you're getting smarter already!"

Lone Ranger
02-08-2009, 06:18 PM
One fine November morning a father and his son were in the timber hunting deer.After about an hour they finally came across some deer tracks in the snow.Between the tracks there were these little round brown pellets,and the son said to his father," Dad,what are those?"The father replied,"those are smart pills,try a couple."So the kid grabbed a couple of them and popped em in his mouth.The boy made a funny face and said to his dad,"Ewwww Yuk !! they taste like crap!"

The Father replied."See you're getting smarter already!"

:smile: Sounds like something my dad would try.. Thankfully I was a little smarter than that! LR

TIKA 300
02-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Those are pretty good.

LOLOLOL!!!!!!:cool:

7mag700
02-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Good ones :p Welcome to the asylum... er to the site I mean :p

7m7

Thor Rider 88
02-08-2009, 06:50 PM
lol that father and son one is wicked funny

Johnnybear
02-09-2009, 01:13 AM
A big Welcome to HBC. Nice to see the jokes flowing. Those are good ones for sure.