PDA

View Full Version : Bushnell Trail Sentry Problems

RoadKing
01-14-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm having some issues with my Bushnell Trail Sentry Trail Cam (it's the 9200 model). It seems to work fine for about a day on a fresh set of batteries, but after that amount of use will turn on momentarily, then immediately shut off. I've tested the batteries with the voltmeter, and they seem fine (at or almost full charge). Any ideas? It's not terribly useful to me if it only works for a 24 hour time period.

mark
01-14-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm having some issues with my Bushnell Trail Sentry Trail Cam (it's the 9200 model). It seems to work fine for about a day on a fresh set of batteries, but after that amount of use will turn on momentarily, then immediately shut off. I've tested the batteries with the voltmeter, and they seem fine (at or almost full charge). Any ideas? It's not terribly useful to me if it only works for a 24 hour time period.

what your saying doesnt make any sence? You it works fine for about a day, and then turn on???? wasnt it already on for the past day???? Not picking on your words, but something doesnt add up.
I have had 2 of these units that gave me problems, mostly with the password, simply returned them for a new one!
has it been cold out??? Mine doesnt like the cold much!