PDA

View Full Version : New guy Joke/Story, supposedly true

silentstalker
01-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Ok here's my funny story (I'm hoping nobody here knew this guy). Hunter Shot to Death By a Fox, Belgrade, Associated Press

A fox shot and killed a 38-year-old hunter in central Yugoslavia, the official Yugoslav news agency Tanjug reported yesterday.

Salih Hajdur, a farmer from the village of Gornje Hrasno in the Republic of Bosnia-Hercegovina, went to a nearby forest Sunday to shoot a fox, Tanjug said.

Hajdur wounded a fox in the leg, the agency said, but to spare the skin he did not fire again. Instead, he hit the animal with his rifle butt. The struggling animal triggered a shot that hit Hajdur in the chest and killed him instantly, Tanjug said. The fox died later, Tanjug added.

....I'm not sure what the moral of the story would be...don't trust foxes, never hunt with Yugoslavians on Sundays?

All the jokes I know have been used several times on this forum so rather than not join in to the lively discussions due to lack of humour I found this story online, I hope it can get me "in".

gamehunter6o
01-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Well done Silentstalker. My funny yarn just got me a brickbat.

quackquackbang
03-06-2009, 06:01 PM
lol..good one!! a little revenge for the fox i guess!!!:lol:

dutchie
03-08-2009, 07:47 PM
WELCOME!!

I think you are one of the firsts to actually conform to the forum rules with a joke/funny story upon arival!

good on ya!

dutchie!