PDA

View Full Version : New store in kamloops

Kirby
10-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Jordans outfitters, on the hill above Costco, right beside KMS tools. Just took a look, lots of fishing gear, and lots of hunting gear. Didn't get to really look that well, but nice to have another store intown.

Kirby

Rob
10-07-2005, 03:20 PM
I heard about that opening. always nice for the consumer when there is some friendly competition in town:)

Duner
10-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the info I'll have to go take a look tuesday.

todbartell
10-10-2005, 07:51 PM
drove by it today on the highway...closed of course :mrgreen:

Ltbullken
10-11-2005, 05:50 AM
Normal store hours Mon - Sat, open 12 - 5 on Sundays.

3kills
10-11-2005, 05:26 PM
thanx kirby i am going to have to stop up there for a look...

Bow Walker
10-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Does the store have a website address? Do they do any mail order?

Tarp Man
12-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Well, last weekend I was up in Kamloops visiting relatives, and stopped in on Jorden's Outfitters. Great store, and fairly well stocked for only being open for two months. The guys upstairs in the hunting gear were very helpful and spent 15 mins with me to try and find the right BC flip up covers for my scope. Of course I did not bring my rifle and scope with me (I like these relatives!) so he took one off the shelf and tried a bunch until we found ones that fit. A well known "wholesaler" in Calgary would not do this for my buddy when he went in. I highly recommend them, and if I am up in Kamloops again I will stop in to say hi and drop some coin. I've gotten the runaround too often down here.
-Tarp Man

Rob
12-02-2005, 02:56 PM
I was in there a week or so ago upstairs and talking with the owner(didnt get his name). I was looking at the Rem. 700 DM Mtn rifle in a .260, we started talking prices I told him i was looking the gun up in some catalogs at home, namely wholesale sports, he went to his computer brought up the web page and looked up their price which was a bit cheaper. He told me what he paid for the gun and the lowest he could go. We had spoken for about 45 mins prior to this and i was impressed that he didnt have that pushy sales man attuitude, anyways i am going to be ordering my rifle from him in the spring even though it may cost a few $ more than the wholesalers(not much more either). He said he is going to be taking a bow tech course here pretty soon as well. i found my new hunting store:grin: . I told him about this site so maybe he'll show up here. Apparantly he's recently moved from Saskatchewan so he is still abit unfamilliar with our LEH's and such. Rob

partsman
12-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Good to hear positive feedback and he sounds like a straight shooter.