PDA

View Full Version : Chance to be in a hunting video

leadpillproductions
12-19-2008, 08:43 PM
My name is Colin Schmidt im from northern BC chetwynd. I知 a production company who is just starting out .I知 looking for some people who would like to be in a hunting DVD/show, im making a bear video in the spring to start off .then moose,elk,deer ect.
There will be recognition of work video and hunting I have the equipment just need help. If this might interest you give me a pm or an email
leadpillproductions@yahoo.com

leadpillproductions
12-19-2008, 11:14 PM
thanks for all the pm keep them comin

Gateholio
12-20-2008, 01:25 AM
Some time ago, there was a survey on HBC.

It was determined that *I* am the best looking member of HBC.

This should help you determine who you wish to film.:tongue:

hunter1947
12-20-2008, 06:08 AM
There is only one good looking person on the HBC ,now let me see who that is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL.

Brambles
12-20-2008, 06:37 AM
Do you have your own locations or are you leaving it up to the hunter.

sawmill
12-20-2008, 07:36 AM
When the weather is warm I often hunt naked,is that OK?I guessI could wear a loin cloth if I had to..........

Brambles
12-20-2008, 08:40 AM
When the weather is warm I often hunt naked,is that OK?I guessI could wear a loin cloth if I had to..........

You Jondalar, you wear loin cloth....grunt grunt:razz:

Flingin' Sticks
12-20-2008, 09:19 AM

You wear a loincloth, and I'm bringing Bartell. We'll see just how long it all lasts then

M.Dean
12-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Lets talk, if i did choose your company, you do realize that i wouldn't lace up my boots for under 4.5 to 5 mil a season! I would need a Jet, nothing to big, painted Camo with my photo on the side,(you can have it back after i'm in the Mile High Club) also i'd need a few Trucks,4x4's, lift kits, 35in mudders with air and cruise, Camo clad drivers,blonde hair, blue eye's, short skirts etc. I work ONLY when it's nice out, I don't hunt if it's raining, cold or real cloudy! I don't walk Uphill, Down hill or through brush that may scratch or leave marks, I would also need a PA(personnel Assintant) she should be in good shape and scantly clad, all gun bearers and camp help would also be clad the same, scantly!!!! After each kill, the girls would surround me, jumping up and down,in camo thongs, no tops and bouncing like a mule deer over a barbed wire fence!!! You may want to work out the final details with a Adult Movie channel! Naturally i would expect half the salery up front, no cheques, cash only and a signing bonus would be expected!!! Please, don't call or PM, I'll have my present PA contact you when she's back to work,( maturnaty leave), as a last note, think about changing the company name to "Death by Dean" Productions, has a nice ring to it!!!

Gord
12-20-2008, 09:56 AM
Hey M.Dean, if I was to join your topless assitants and just stay back at camp and "take care of things", what would be the ideal "barrel" length of my "gun" on a hunt like that. Would it be ok if it's not a "magnum"?

elkdom
12-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Lets talk, if i did choose your company, you do realize that i wouldn't lace up my boots for under 4.5 to 5 mil a season! I would need a Jet, nothing to big, painted Camo with my photo on the side,(you can have it back after i'm in the Mile High Club) also i'd need a few Trucks,4x4's, lift kits, 35in mudders with air and cruise, Camo clad drivers,blonde hair, blue eye's, short skirts etc. I work ONLY when it's nice out, I don't hunt if it's raining, cold or real cloudy! I don't walk Uphill, Down hill or through brush that may scratch or leave marks, I would also need a PA(personnel Assintant) she should be in good shape and scantly clad, all gun bearers and camp help would also be clad the same, scantly!!!! After each kill, the girls would surround me, jumping up and down,in camo thongs, no tops and bouncing like a mule deer over a barbed wire fence!!! You may want to work out the final details with a Adult Movie channel! Naturally i would expect half the salery up front, no cheques, cash only and a signing bonus would be expected!!! Please, don't call or PM, I'll have my present PA contact you when she's back to work,( maturnaty leave), as a last note, think about changing the company name to "Death by Dean" Productions, has a nice ring to it!!!

I am certain you will be signed up soon (M.Dean), all your conditions sound reasonable to me! so once your signed up and start filming, I would like to supply your crew and yourself with my new line of Cammo clothing and Accessories, the Cammo Pattern will be exclusive to British Columbia and will go by the trade mark name "NO MORE TREE's CAMMO", and to assure propper fit, each one of your "camp girls" will recieve personal fittings to keep the "crew" looking professional, any of the "camp girls" with extreme variances in statistics may be kept for further research and development, but will be returned at a later date, unharmed but a bit more "bush wise",,,

Fisher-Dude
12-20-2008, 10:12 AM
Leadpill Productions? Might want to alter that to appeal to the age of your market's demographic.

M Dean, thanks for the PM, I'll accept your offer to be the guy who rubs the baby oil on your girl crew.

sawmill
12-20-2008, 10:19 AM
Hey M.Dean, if I was to join your topless assitants and just stay back at camp and "take care of things", what would be the ideal "barrel" length of my "gun" on a hunt like that. Would it be ok if it's not a "magnum"?
OK,if he`s gonna be there I`ll wear 2 pairs of pants:shock:

leadpillproductions
12-20-2008, 08:31 PM
pm if theres any serious replies

dirtybucker
12-22-2008, 02:30 PM
ok so is this guy for real??? ive sent 2 pms now and no response??? i must not be what hes looking for... im gonna go sit in my dark corner alone and cry:cry::cry::cry:

srupp
12-22-2008, 02:33 PM
hmmm me too...lol I guess Im tooo old and toooooo ugly....

oh well..lol at least I know what Im doing.....:confused:

Steven

goatdancer
12-22-2008, 02:38 PM
My agent will call.......

Salty
12-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Have your people call my people. ..

BIGHUNTERFISH
12-22-2008, 03:57 PM

Sawmill, I heard a few years ago you got busted for streaking through a mall in Cranbrook,but they couldnt convict you because they had alack of evidence,your lawyer said ,''dont worry it will never stand up in court''.:razz:

12-22-2008, 04:06 PM
Hey Mr. Dean, this time of year, with assistants like that the film could be called ...... Hoe Hoe Ho !!!

To funny, good one dean!!

Hey leadpillproductions man, if your looking for a Dall Ram hunter pick me!

CT

Ddog
12-22-2008, 04:08 PM
sounds pretty corny, the name is a real bad

Will
12-22-2008, 04:08 PM
He answered my PM .....I guess you guys are just too ugly:lol:

leadpillproductions
12-22-2008, 04:27 PM
i will be getting back asap have to go threw al the pms i have close to 100 to gothrew also its xmas time

Bighorn hunter
12-22-2008, 04:29 PM
Answered mine to, give the guy a break

leadpillproductions
12-24-2008, 01:15 PM
thanks for all the pms i got way more replies that i thought i was going to get keep them comin

Rock Doctor
12-24-2008, 01:25 PM
He sent me a PM:tongue:

I'm SPECIAL:smile: lol

PM returned buddy,

RD

Razor84
03-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Do you have a website I can order the dvd from?

leadpillproductions
03-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Its been put on back burner for a while