PDA

View Full Version : Hunts for 2009

bushguy
12-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Slowly starting to think of what to do and where to go for next year.I really miss Elk hunting,been a lloonnggg time for me,,,,,Will prolly do the annual fly in moose /caribou thing,,,,too old , fat , and tired,to climb many mountains,sheep are prolly out(hhmmm Tat would be a nice draw.),same for goats,ya maybe an Elk hunt over in the koots,,,,,Like everyone else,guess i'll wait to see the LEH results and take er from there.long time comin! HHMMM spring grizzly,,,if anyone needs a cameraguy,,,,remember me!will work for beer,n smokies,,lol.:smile:

rishu_pepper
12-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Slowly starting to think of what to do and where to go for next year.I really miss Elk hunting,been a lloonnggg time for me,,,,,Will prolly do the annual fly in moose /caribou thing,,,,too old , fat , and tired,to climb many mountains,sheep are prolly out(hhmmm Tat would be a nice draw.),same for goats,ya maybe an Elk hunt over in the koots,,,,,Like everyone else,guess i'll wait to see the LEH results and take er from there.long time comin! HHMMM spring grizzly,,,if anyone needs a cameraguy,,,,remember me!will work for beer,n smokies,,lol.:smile:

Just bring Grizguy92.

:lol: