PDA

View Full Version : Trophy or not

dino
12-08-2008, 07:28 PM
This is a deer on my brothers property in 1oo mile house. Do you think its a trophy? What do you think it could score?.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/heydino/today.jpg

Benthos
12-08-2008, 07:30 PM
na, not really.

what are the gps coordinates of your brothers property by the way:biggrin::biggrin:

Blainer
12-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Looks like a 30" buck.
I would say nice trophy.

newhunterette
12-08-2008, 07:32 PM
OMGracious where was he when I was up there

dang pretty buck

The Dawg
12-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Any buck on the ground is a trophy to me....especially if it looks like him :)

longwalk
12-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Huge body, great big rack. Nope not a trophy, better let him grow. :)

Laurence_Erickson
12-08-2008, 07:54 PM
dino quit messing with us and post the pic of him dead.Tell me your brother didn't hold out for a better one . nice buck!!!

husky30-06
12-08-2008, 07:54 PM
let me gata closer look, then I will let you know when he is on my wall beside my other one......HAHAHA!!!!! No seriously, where abouts???

lilhoss
12-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Heavy bodied deer!!wow!.I'd say 170-180 range.Sometimes you gotta help out your brother,it looks like it is destroying his crops.

bigwhiteys
12-08-2008, 07:55 PM
I think I would shoot that Muley... Bigger then any muley I've shot yet.

Carl

BlacktailStalker
12-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Absolutely. Great character with the uneven sides.
Looks like he has 3 legs.

dino
12-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Just past 108 mile. My brother just emailed me and said it was his neighbours property close to his fenceline. Would this be a migratory deer out in the open like this or a resident one like I suspect? My bro thought it also had only three legs but didnt confirm it.

blacktailslayer
12-08-2008, 08:09 PM
That deer would make the B.C. record book no problems. I would not have been shooting it with my camera!!!:razz::razz:

Kye
12-08-2008, 08:14 PM
It's a Decoy!

Ovis17
12-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Bang........!

Will
12-08-2008, 08:24 PM
It's a Decoy!
That's what went through my head too..........something fishy about a three legged Buck :???:

M.Dean
12-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Bet he'd score about 1000.00 to 1500.00, looks a little to perfect to me also!

Orangethunder
12-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Looks pretty good, I'd say 170+. The pic is a little pixely which makes it a bit tougher to judge.

Thanks for sharing!

I guess I'd better get ready for some company next year...100 Mile House, the new Clearwater:roll:

edelweissbrian
12-08-2008, 08:31 PM
i would tend to agree with lilhoss on the score estimate. maybe the picture is blurred but the right g2 looks short. massive body! as far as a trophy goes, it is all in the eyes of the beholder. I think it would be an impressive rack on anybodys wall. most hunters probably would never see such an animal!

tooty
12-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Somethings not right.Someone should of shot him by now.

bearass
12-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Great lookin buck , buck fever would set in fast for me. (Trophy)

Laurence_Erickson
12-08-2008, 09:32 PM
It's a Decoy!
if it's a decoy the ministry deserves to have thier toys shot.

tomahawk
12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Trophy is in the eye of the beholder and with either my bow or rifle it would be a trophy to me. Looks wide , good length to points, got to be close to record book of 175 or better.

MIL720
12-08-2008, 09:51 PM
NOT A TROPHY....he's missin a leg...wouldn't be a fair chase...Nice buck

muley kid
12-08-2008, 10:01 PM
one thing to remember guys this is dino he likes to make false posts and mess with ppls heads cus he has nothing better to do with his life... who knows if this picture is from this year... and if it is the actual location he claims... dino is full of sh!+ and cant be trusted:biggrin:

doubled
12-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Awesome body, nice and thick. As usual it would be click, boom.

blackbart
12-08-2008, 10:29 PM
The questions that this photo raises in my mind are as follows:

1) Brother's property?
2) Neighbors' property?
3) 108 Mile?
4) Decoy?
5) Photoshop?

Any one of these could be either yes or no. But I offer my own answers. Perhaps other members can provide their answers.

1) No. As stated in the second post by Dino, close to but not on his brother's property. I also speculate that if it were on his bros place we would not be seeing a "live" photo.
2) Possible, but read further answers to get more of my general thoughts.
3) Possible, but seems to be unlikely in my mind. Something does not look right for that area, but I have been wrong many times before.
4) No. I find it very unlikely that a C.O. decoy would be of an obviously legal animal regardless of various antler restrictions generally used (ie: four point or greater). I do realize that they could be putting a cranker decoy in an illegal to hunt location, but I doubt they have the budget to fund the taxidermy for this purpose.
5) Yes. I am no kumpter wiz, but something looks a little bit off with this photo. The outline of the deers body seems a little weird when looked at closely.

Regardless of my sarcasim, keep the photo's coming Dino. My guess on score would be in the 175" range.

Jelvis
12-08-2008, 10:35 PM
I might take it, if I had'nt gotten a buck yet, and it was a half hour of light left on the last day of the mule deer season, I would consider takin it, if, I had someone to gut it out, and would skin, and cut it up, and would take the meat to a professional sausage maker for me, and pay half of the cost. Then I would consider shooting the big buck, NOT--I'd fall prone and let fly immediately brah.
Nice buck-dino-
Jelly-rino

todbartell
12-08-2008, 10:58 PM
man that thing is a PIG! :twisted: his chest has to be 26" deep!

I would guess it'd score in the 190's gross?

dino
12-08-2008, 11:11 PM
To those skeptics out there the deer is real and so is the photo. I called my brother and explained to him about the people on here calling the the deer a decoy or a cropped picture. He said next time he will try to buy a newspaper with that days date stand next to the deer and get a photo taken. To those who know the area know that there has been very little snow there and that that whole area between 100 mile and williams lake is wintering grounds. I do agree that something doesnt look right but I trust my brother and his son,he has seen many bucks and this was his largest one to date. The property the deer is on is surrounded by other private land expect for a Hydro right of way. I personally think the deer must be a resident one,especially if it did only have three legs.
My brother is not an avid hunter. He was on his way to cut down a christmass tree with his son.

bigwhiteys
12-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Looks like he has 3 legs.

Dammit!!! I never checked for 4 legs... I failed.

Muleycatcher
12-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Red team go! Blue team go!..take him down!!..would be on my wall in a heartbeat.

dino
12-08-2008, 11:22 PM

1) Brother's property?
2) Neighbors' property?
3) 108 Mile?
4) Decoy?
5) Photoshop?

Any one of these could be either yes or no. But I offer my own answers. Perhaps other members can provide their answers.

1) No. As stated in the second post by Dino, close to but not on his brother's property. I also speculate that if it were on his bros place we would not be seeing a "live" photo.
2) Possible, but read further answers to get more of my general thoughts.
3) Possible, but seems to be unlikely in my mind. Something does not look right for that area, but I have been wrong many times before.
4) No. I find it very unlikely that a C.O. decoy would be of an obviously legal animal regardless of various antler restrictions generally used (ie: four point or greater). I do realize that they could be putting a cranker decoy in an illegal to hunt location, but I doubt they have the budget to fund the taxidermy for this purpose.
5) Yes. I am no kumpter wiz, but something looks a little bit off with this photo. The outline of the deers body seems a little weird when looked at closely.

Regardless of my sarcasim, keep the photo's coming Dino. My guess on score would be in the 175" range.
Blackbart the email my brother sent me let me first to believe it was on his property until I called him.
I do agree that something doesnt look right but like I said I trust my brother he has no reason to lie. He is not an avid hunter but does hunt one or two days a year.

todbartell
12-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Red team go! Blue team go!..take him down!!

that was cool

recoil
12-09-2008, 12:09 AM
I believe it could be real, i have seen quite a few bucks in that area from the highway. I think most hunters avoid the 108 mile area as it is questionable which areas are private property or no shooting.

Mr. Dean
12-09-2008, 02:28 AM
Is it real or is it memorex?
It *looks* to be a cranker.

- Real wide
- Fairly tall
- Definately MORE than 170
- I'll say 190 or close to it.

PIG of a body. 350 pounder.

hunter1947
12-09-2008, 05:56 AM
I'm thinking it would score up around the 190 ,200 mark ,very nice animal ,it is a trophy for sure.

Fisher-Dude
12-09-2008, 07:01 AM
The deer is real, but the location is BS. That deer is not in 100 Mile, it's in Clearwater - DUH!

Some people miss the obvious every time.

BCrams
12-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Nice buck!!

I'm thinking it would score up around the 190 ,200 mark ,very nice animal ,it is a trophy for sure.

I'd like to see what you'd call a bonafide 190-200 typical if you saw one :) Let me tell you, they're 'big' ....

However, people are going to have a serious case of ground shrinkage if they think thats a 190" buck!! (try closer to 170's range gross).

Don't get me wrong, he's a great buck, but score wise, right off the bat his G2's on the back will kill the score. I've already seen a ~185" typical alive from the Peace and later shot this year and there's no comparison!!

Mr. Dean
12-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Nice buck!!

I'd like to see what you'd call a bonafide 190-200 typical if you saw one :) Let me tell you, they're 'big' ....

However, people are going to have a serious case of ground shrinkage if they think thats a 190" buck!! (try closer to 170's range gross).

Don't get me wrong, he's a great buck, but score wise, right off the bat his G2's on the back will kill the score. I've already seen a ~185" typical alive from the Peace and later shot this year and there's no comparison!!

You could be right..... The width can be very deceiving. BUT - makes up for any short-comings of making book, in my book.

That's my kind of deer AND he appears to have much more than my 170 sumthin' gross typical on the wall.

Kody94
12-09-2008, 10:04 AM

4) Decoy?

I haven't seen it, but have heard they use a CRANKER whitey down here, in an illegal location. I know a couple folks that weren't able to resist.

Dannybuoy
12-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Nice buck!!

Yup !! I'm with you on this one BCrams

rifleman
12-09-2008, 06:37 PM
that is a massive buck .if it was legal to shoot him right there I would not hesitate to drop him in his tracks. If it was private property I would be knocking on doors for permission & hunt that buck till the end.

blomgren
12-09-2008, 06:50 PM
.Would score around 190 .take a good look at how wide this rack is it is as wide as body from his ass to his neck. I have got a 3point mulie that scores 165 . This buck would score alot higher.

karlgotch
12-09-2008, 07:03 PM
That right G2 is stunted, but otherwise a solid buck. The width is very good, fairly heavy bases but looks like it doesn't carry the mass out.

I'd call him high 180's gross, possibly breaking 190.

Regardless, that ol' boy would put a lot of sausage in the freezer.

husky30-06
12-09-2008, 07:33 PM
:-P:-P:-PI can see the front of the leg. NO?http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/swiftwatertech/SEETHEREISTHELEG.jpg?t=1228876303

husky30-06
12-09-2008, 07:35 PM
damn it did not come up on the post...... Sorry! anyways it showed where i thought the front of the leg is..... for those who would comment about the three legs.....LOL

depopulator
12-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Outside spread of the ears is around 22", so the spread on that buck is around 26". Weak back forks, decent fronts and mass. Mid-170's buck, maybe 180", but I doubt it. Nice buck for sure.

tooty
12-09-2008, 08:20 PM
I used to live in the 108,I know where that is,just up the highway abit.Lots of deer winter along that stretch of road from 108 to 150 mile.And you can see all four legs.

Rattler
12-09-2008, 08:32 PM
I agree with BCrams. He looks to be in the 170-175 range to me.
Very impressive buck no doubt and one I wouldn't pass up.

Looking at the picture I can see the white tan color of the inside of his leg that appears to be missing.

Like many have said, that buck has a huge body!

bruin
12-09-2008, 10:16 PM
I would say he's higher than 170's because of his width and the depth of fork but I don't think he's got the mass to go much over 185". I would agree that he's definitely not a 190'' class deer. Oh, and I would definitely shoot him.

dino
12-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Does anyone want to try and answer the question if a migratory deer that size would be out in the open like that? Im thinking it must be a resident.

Ltbullken
12-10-2008, 12:28 AM
That is one beautiful incredibly healthy looking buck!! Damn fine eating, on the mend type body! Good trophy and wall hanger too. After I picked my self up off the ground, I'd drop him.

Mr. Dean
12-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Does anyone want to try and answer the question if a migratory deer that size would be out in the open like that? Im thinking it must be a resident.

Why ya think so?

All I can come up with is that a resi-deer might learn where the safe havens are.

reaper1
12-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Thats a bad Buck. You had better call the delivery man to have him taken care of. Fast! Sincerely Reaper.

hunter1947
12-10-2008, 07:11 AM
Nice buck!!

I don't know what you have been looking at for antler size on mule deer over the years ???,but I scored this guid friends mule deer when I looked at it at I said 182 typ ,he scored it at 185 typ points.

As for the deer in this thread I can't even see the G3 on the left antler ,the other G2 on the right antler is hard to make out as well..
Its hard to score a deer in a pic like this because it is blured and out at a distance and it is just a rough guess from a single pic.
Where the deers antlers forks H3 and the H4 and it is past the tip of the ears and when this happens it has a good spread .
BCR and yes I do know how to score mule deer and others http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif.

Hear is a pic of my friends 185 typ mule deer he shot in Alberta this year.

Hear is the one I have that scores 177 5/8 typ.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/GetAttachment_3_1.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=11852&limit=recent)

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/medium/100_1412.JPG (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=8224&size=big&cat=500&ppuser=941)

dana
12-10-2008, 07:19 AM
I passed on a buck at 20 yards that looked just like that a couple weeks ago. One of the biggest bodied bucks I've seen in a long long while. Forks just weren't what I was looking for. Even though that buck is a TANK it won't score much better than 175. If you want to be killing 200 inch deer, you have to pass on big bucks like this one. It is a dnag nice buck, just not a monster.

dino
12-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Why ya think so?

All I can come up with is that a resi-deer might learn where the safe havens are.
Im thinking that because like you said, not much cover its very open in that area and with my own experience I never see deer that size out in the open on crown land only on private land. I have seen deer that size in the timber"one or two" but never in the open and in broad daylight.It has almost always been somewhat next to impossible for me to capitalize. I love to hike high and into the some of the open country but seldom see deer bigger than a 160" class deer. My results could be because of my hunting style which I am changeing but it is tough to make, especially when ive had somewhat success on smaller bucks. From talking to most of the guys that shoot the large deer, very few are in the open. most are on the timberline or in the timber.

Chuck
12-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Ya it's a mule deer allright! But can't you see how cold it is out there you guys? Those deer are just like the robins we have here - on cold, frosty mornings they puff themselves up a little to stay warm and that's what makes them look bigger than they are.

kwasky
12-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Id definitely shoot it.

Mr. Dean
12-10-2008, 05:27 PM
From talking to most of the guys that shoot the large deer, very few are in the open. most are on the timberline or in the timber.

My experience also.

BUT!
Would you trade in a hunt in the woods, for a blind in someones backyard?

Dannybuoy
12-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Chances are yeah it would be a resident knowing that was a safe place but it also could be just a big horny buck hanging around the does ... they all lose a bit of their smarts at that time of the year .

born2hunt
12-10-2008, 09:26 PM
i dunno guyz seems like his brother did a good thing passin on that one :) he,s leavin it for me:) thats a whack for sure:)

dino
12-10-2008, 09:37 PM
My experience also.

BUT!
Would you trade in a hunt in the woods, for a blind in someones backyard?
never! the value is gone.

frenchbar
12-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Nice buck ,but there wouldnt be a chance of me taking it when its standing in a feild on private property. not my style wouldnt get much out of it even if it was a trophy buck.

hunter1947
12-11-2008, 02:36 AM
If I saw this deer on property that allowed me to hunt there I would not even think twice of hammering him.

The way I see it is this buck is a trophy in my books and he would be on the wall in my shop.
I would head off to another region and try for a bigger mule after I had shot this guy http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif.

dino
12-11-2008, 01:44 PM
If I saw this deer on property that allowed me to hunt there I would not even think twice of hammering him.

The way I see it is this buck is a trophy in my books and he would be on the wall in my shop.
I would head off to another region and try for a bigger mule after I had shot this guy http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif.
I have yet to shoot a trophy and I just want it to be without advantages like hunting on private land. I already have permission to hunt on two large ranches. I went once and saw lots of game but no challange. But ask the same question after I finally shoot a big guy and the answer will be diffrent.

BCrams
12-11-2008, 06:20 PM
I went once and saw lots of game but no challange. But ask the same question after I finally shoot a big guy and the answer will be diffrent.

Maybe you should go shoot a big buck off a private ranch to 'show' that it was no challenge eh?

Private land or public land .... a big buck is still tough to get.

action99
12-11-2008, 06:37 PM
If you really want a challange then take a sling shot and wear a bear bell...... come on dude, really. I hunt private land and like BCrams said, still tough to get.

dino
12-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Maybe you should go shoot a big buck off a private ranch to 'show' that it was no challenge eh?

Private land or public land .... a big buck is still tough to get.
Well the deer in the pic was private land and some on here thought it was a trophy, anyone that could shoot a rifle could have shot that animal if they had permission. Hell maybe I should just pay to shoot one on a game ranch with feeders. If that is a challange to you its not to me. I know that that is not what you meant but I think it would be much more satisfying for me shooting one on crown land than on private land. I never said it would be easy on private land but you must admit if your hunting on private land your there for a reason. Your there because of the added advantage of less pressure and the owner usually has first hand knowledge of where animals are. Please explain to me why its wrong for me to think this way.

dino
12-11-2008, 10:07 PM
If you really want a challange then take a sling shot and wear a bear bell...... come on dude, really. I hunt private land and like BCrams said, still tough to get.
So you also think that shooting a deer like the one in the pic would be a challenge. My point is that when I shoot a wallhanger I dont want to tell a story of how I shot him in someones yard where the same deer shows up every day at 7:00 and all I have to do is wait. I think you and bcrams have probelbly shot your trophys already and when your hunting private land its not like in the picture in the same conditions.

gameslayer
12-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Dammit!!! I never checked for 4 legs... I failed.

I say he has 4 legs, the picture is blurred and with his head turned his front left leg is pulled back. The inside top portion of his leg is visible and is a lighter color so blends in with the back ground giving the apperance that it only has 3 legs.

Nice big buck for sure ! A trophy for most of us.

306 dave
12-11-2008, 10:43 PM
dino ..... Don't listen to these people they just want that buck...Have I ever told you, you're like the son I never had. Oh and we'll see you Christmas day for dinner. haaaaaaahaaahaaa.

BCrams
12-11-2008, 10:53 PM
My point is that when I shoot a wallhanger I dont want to tell a story of how I shot him in someones yard where the same deer shows up every day at 7:00 and all I have to do is wait. I think you and bcrams have probelbly shot your trophys already and when your hunting private land its not like in the picture in the same conditions.

I don't think there are too many stories out there where a guy sits waiting for a big buck to show up at 7 to shoot!! Unless its a high fenced gimme hunt.

I've hunted both private land and crown land for deer and let me tell you, getting a big buck on private land and I mean ....."big ones" , not the smaller 140-170 bucks ....... isn't a cake walk.

If it were that easy, there would be a few more of us on here with some big deer ......

I'm still looking for that big trophy muley myself!

Brambles
12-11-2008, 10:57 PM

What 214 isn't big enough:razz:

SteadyGirl
12-11-2008, 10:58 PM

Methinks dana is a bit overdue for a hog muley too:lol:

BCrams
12-11-2008, 11:06 PM
What 214 isn't big enough:razz:

No, not big enough. 8-)

Took me 2 years to decide whether to get the thing mounted.....

cariboobill
12-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Well I can say I see deer like this all the time on my land around the area in question. I have a buck just like this one I chased for two years now and have not had the chance to shoot it on lands that I am able to hunt. The 100 mile WL area is mostly private lands, so hunting is limited, unless your like me and own land. So while you can see them late in the season, there are limited opportunities on non-private lands.

If and when I can figure out how to post on this site I will post some of the deer I see on the farm. But this deer is typical of the WL area during the winter migraqtion. Not very much mass and most are non typical when then get around the 160 inch size like this one.

This year we had a few hunters in trouble for hunting on private lands. So be careful as most farmers do not allow hunting on the LARGE farm lands. some farms are 20,000 acres in size. I had to report a couple this year myself, who decided to shoot over a fence that clearly was private lands.

Good luck

shadowhunter
12-17-2008, 09:59 PM
trophy huge mass wouldnt think the other way if i had seen that in the bush

ve7iuq
12-17-2008, 10:07 PM
About impossible to judge whether or not it would make the BC records, but I really don't think it would.
I don't think they would have antlers that would make the record book on a decoy.

cariboobill
12-17-2008, 10:14 PM
here is his brother

hunter1947
12-18-2008, 06:31 AM
This brother is small compared to his big brother ,he might score 150.

cariboobill
12-18-2008, 09:12 AM
yes he is. but note the fence. Typical of the area in question.

curt
12-18-2008, 11:52 AM
30 inch buck for sure would be nice to see a side view looks like he's a real gooder!!!

DUTCHY
12-19-2008, 12:03 PM
For those of you who roughed this deer in the 170's would be greatly disappointed when your buddy pounds it (after you have just passed it up) and it is a high 180" class mule deer. I agree it does have 1 weak G2 but the 10+ inch G4's and the above average brow tines make up for it. I ran this picture by a guy who has scored more deer than most of us have seen in the wild and his words were "SHOOT"! He also stated that if someone passed up that deer looking for a bigger one, they should get their head checked because whatever they are looking for doesn't exist.

proguide66
12-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Well...if I had to guess I would deffinitely put my $ on that buck having at least 180" of bone on his noggin....of course would never DICTATE that.....sayin this , lets see who is as good as they claim on the 'callin it' with the pic I'm going to post.......I'll http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/muleymount003.jpgpost http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq155/proguide66/muleymount002.jpgthe gross " later.

deer nut
12-19-2008, 02:21 PM
If it was missing a leg there is no way the antlers would be so impressive! Injured deer have to direct more physical resources to coping with their injury - at the expense of antler growth. I hope to get a crack at a buck like this someday....saw one just as big (with a few extra stickers) once....a second after I shot his little buddy in a region with only one DEMU allowed. Dang!! never thought I'd be mad about filling my tag on opening day of "any buck"! The big buck haunts my dreams still!!

dana
12-19-2008, 03:08 PM
I guess I'm one of those crazy buggers that would indeed pass on that buck and have passed on many larger. Like I said before, you can't kill a monster when you are taking care of the dang nice ones. I tend to underestimate my animals because it is way better to walk up on a buck that you thought would go 185 and have him 199 and change, than to have it go the other way around. When you hunt the thick crap, most of the time you have a split second chance to make up your mind whether it is a shooter or not. I'm sure I have let many a monster walk just because I haven't seen enough of them. A few years ago, I encountered a great buck that I underestimated. I leaned the rifle against a tree and grabbed the video camera and filmed him for over 20 minutes at 40 yards or less. I guessed him to be a mid 170 buck due to his weak G3 on the one side. My buddy ended up killing the buck a couple days later and he grossed 184. I was super happy for my buddy and have no regrets that I let that buck go. I was on a quest that year for a monster buck that I had hunted for numerous years. I Ate tag soup that year but killed the monster the next year. Sometimes, you just have to let these dang nice bucks walk in order to fullfill your dream.:cool:
Here are some pics of the buck I let walk in 05.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/BCBOY/Muley%20Pics/IMG_2873.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/BCBOY/Muley%20Pics/IMG_2874.jpg

Here's the buck a couple days later.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/BCBOY/Muley%20Pics/IMG_6909.jpg

308BAR
12-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Trophy is in the eye of the beholder, but I'd dropped the hammer on that thing in an instance.