PDA

View Full Version : What to do??

NewInWestsyde
12-06-2008, 10:33 AM
MU 3-28 still has WT bucks till dec 10 as well as 4 point mulies as far as i can read the regulations.

Wondering if i should head on out sumday morning and maybe fill a tag?

Been freezing rain in region for past 24 hrs just have to pack some raingear i guess.

Or just spend the winter with the coyotes and wolves??

Will
12-06-2008, 10:38 AM
MU 3-28 still has WT bucks till dec 10 as well as 4 point mulies as far as i can read the regulations.

Been freezing rain in region for past 24 hrs just have to pack some raingear i guess.

Or just spend the winter with the coyotes and wolves??
Still some good hunting up there........Just seen a nice 5x5 that came out of there two days ago.....still had it's nose buried up a does butt;-)

Get out there and put one on the ground !8-)

doubled
12-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Why are you even asking, should be a no brainer. GET OUT THERE!

Brambles
12-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Why are you even asking, should be a no brainer. GET OUT THERE!

x2 if you got the time to do it then go, you can't shoot deer from the sofa

boxhitch
12-06-2008, 11:44 AM
x2 if you got the time to do it then go, you can't shoot deer from the sofaDumb question. Quit petting your Peeve and get out there.

hunter1947
12-06-2008, 12:16 PM
If I was you I would head over to 3-28 and hunt it all day long.

Think about it you won't be able to hunt deer till late next year ,get one last days hunting in before you have to wait 9 months to hunt deer again ,go for it.

M.Dean
12-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Take a set of chains if you have any,sand bags etc, the roads are a tad slippery! The deer are moving real good today so get your ass out there! We've been seeing bucks, nothing real big, but legal bucks. And like the man said, you can only pet your peeve so many times in one day!

eastkoot
12-06-2008, 02:50 PM

Do you have to put up your hand and ask permission to leave the room too???

Jelvis
12-06-2008, 03:36 PM
If I were you I would get out in the freezing cold, dark, wet, slippery, steep, thick bush, cuz the chances are quite a bit better of nailing an animal out in the forest, then staying under the warm soft covers of a comfortable bed.
A lot better chance but then again a record buck might knock on your door, never know nowadays with global warming.
Jel--stay in a warm cozy bed or fall on slippery branches and boulders in the freezing cold,-ezee choice for me.

shadowhunter
12-06-2008, 03:46 PM
go and pack for the clod get off your computer

Islandeer
12-06-2008, 06:26 PM
go and pack for the clod get off your computer
How does one pack for the "clod" ? :shock:

roblikestohunt
12-06-2008, 06:26 PM
little drive today up to 42 kms mark lac du bois up batch.....5 does 3 nice shootable bucks a bear and i do believe a lynx was a little far away but looked good... a nice 5*5 chased a doe right across the road right in front of us by the snowmoblie association cabin...there still out there, road a little slick drive carefully....