PDA

View Full Version : Bag limit question

BC4Bowhunter
12-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I know the provincial bag limit is 3 I was wondering being that I harvest a mulie buck in region 8 and a whitetail doe in region 4 would I still be allowed to to harvest a whitetail doe in region 8 or would it have to be a whitetail buck? A buddy and I think that I can only go after a buck.:confused:

boxhitch
12-02-2008, 08:29 PM
So what does the Reg 8 bag limit read ?

Dannybuoy
12-02-2008, 08:34 PM
OO OO .. Ok I had to look it up .... you are good to go for either sex ...

BC4Bowhunter
12-02-2008, 08:48 PM
(Deer. The combined limit for deer is 2. Both deer may maybe antlerless,but only one antlerless deer of each species may be taken. The bag limit for mule deer is 1. Antlerless mule deer are available only through limited entry hunting.The bag limit for white-tail deer is 2 with only one of each sex allowed. Antlerless white-tail deer are available only through limited entry hunting or late bow only season.)

Let me repraise the question. How many whitetail does can be harvested province wide? Does it matter whether it 3 Bucks or 3 Does provided they were taken from different MUs?

reach
12-02-2008, 08:57 PM
(Deer. The combined limit for deer is 2. Both deer may maybe antlerless,but only one antlerless deer of each species may be taken. The bag limit for mule deer is 1. Antlerless mule deer are available only through limited entry hunting.The bag limit for white-tail deer is 2 with only one of each sex allowed. Antlerless white-tail deer are available only through limited entry hunting or late bow only season.)

Let me repraise the question. How many whitetail does can you harvest province wide or does it matter whether it 3 Bucks or 3 Does provided they were taken from different MU?

You could take 3 bucks, or 3 does, as long as you don't go over the regional bag limit in any region. Not a different MU, but a different region.

You could definitely harvest a WT doe in the late bow season in region 8 if your other whitetail doe was from region 4.

BC4Bowhunter
12-02-2008, 09:07 PM
You could take 3 bucks, or 3 does, as long as you don't go over the regional bag limit in any region. Not a different MU, but a different region.

You could definitely harvest a WT doe in the late bow season in region 8 if your other whitetail doe was from region 4.
Sorry I meant region :oops:.