PDA

View Full Version : First Nation Slaughter

tracker
11-30-2008, 06:35 PM
Well there at it again here in the Penticton and Naramata area,they are killing everything that moves..We are finding dead elk,deer,moose in the bush that get to far away for th SOB's to get....left for th buzzards :mad:

Why do some of our first nation peolple do this? They are shooting everything..........

They sure have alot of the locals upset ,I hope they stop soon or things could get even worse !!!!!!

How can the government allow this to happen???

The Dawg
11-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Wow....again, get the popcorn!!!!

frenchbar
11-30-2008, 06:42 PM
So just because your finding dead animals in the bush what makes you so sure its first nations people it could be anyone,did you witness it ?or you just assuming its first nations.just wondering.

quadrakid
11-30-2008, 06:51 PM
without some sort of proof of what is going on these types of posts are irresponsable and quite simple racist. there,s plenty of animals not recovered by non native hunters and there,s plenty of poachers of all persuasions. it,s disrespectful to the members of this site who are of first nations to assume they are responsable for every dead animal found in the bush.

Jelvis
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM
First Nations? Another Psychic who claims he can tell not only when he see's a person, if their, Italian, German, French Canadian, Scottish, Irish, Belgian, Iranian, African, Dutch, Swedish, Dominican Rebublic, Korean, Philipians etc, no but even when just finding dead animals every where he goes, he finds dead animals-every where, so He picks natives. This guy should be on that movie "The Profiler" would be a Star. lol. Give it up.
Jel-another psycic arises.

frenchbar
11-30-2008, 06:53 PM
without some sort of proof of what is going on these types of posts are irresponsable and quite simple racist. there,s plenty of animals not recovered by non native hunters and there,s plenty of poachers of all persuasions. it,s disrespectful to the members of this site who are of first nations to assume they are responsable for every dead animal found in the bush.Well said bashing of ethnic groups is bullshit!

M.Dean
11-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Did any one see Natives do the shooting?

bad arrow
11-30-2008, 06:57 PM
When hunting, I try to focus on the animals that are still alive.

ElkMasterC
11-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Did any one see Natives do the shooting?

Exactly, Mr Dean.

Man, if I were Native I'd be choked with all these threads.

F***ing choked.

humble hunter
without some sort of proof of what is going on these types of posts are irresponsable and quite simple racist. there,s plenty of animals not recovered by non native hunters and there,s plenty of poachers of all persuasions. it,s disrespectful to the members of this site who are of first nations to assume they are responsable for every dead animal found in the bush.

Welcome to Penticton!!

NaStY
Well there at it again here in the Penticton and Naramata area,they are killing everything that moves..We are finding dead elk,deer,moose in the bush that get to far away for th SOB's to get....left for th buzzards :mad:

Why do some of our first nation peolple do this? They are shooting everything..........

They sure have alot of the locals upset ,I hope they stop soon or things could get even worse !!!!!!

How can the government allow this to happen???

Wow that's amazing!!!!

Did you call the co's?

Did you get a plate number?

Do you have any evidence that a first nations person was responsible?

Cant go off half caulked with nothing but hear say and second hand info......

ElkMasterC
11-30-2008, 07:00 PM
I had a bathtub that was half caulked once..... :rolleyes:

ruger#1
11-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Oh Great another bashing thread, it was probably half a turkey that a coyote was munching on. Give it a break unless you have proof.

tracker
11-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Seen the boys in the trucks with bull elk in the back 2 in one day matter fact !!! They have been seen on more than one occasion with the slaughter in there trucks ,got names too ,but some a holes figure this is a good idea to let this happen gimee a break man you guys pull your head out of your asses and wake up , lots of evidence but nothing that anyone can do about it .... like f@#k I will not say anything about this ....

Jagermeister
11-30-2008, 07:26 PM
I think that you all should just back off on thrashing Tracker. He has made a mistake in castigating F/Ns for what appears to be a slaughter of animals. You have to agree that it might be some white-a$$ed dip$h*ts doing it, but let's face it, only one group has the legal right to take game year round and only one group have the right to use mega-incandesent candlepower to do it. That same group have inpunity whereas the white-a$$ed dip$h*t is running a very high risk of capture if there are multiple instances.
I sure Tracker now knows the error of his ways and there is no need to continue with the castigating bandwagon.
If the aforementioned practice continues, you can be your white-a$$ that it will affect your hunting opportunities.

Will
11-30-2008, 07:26 PM
Seen the boys in the trucks with bull elk in the back 2 in one day matter fact !!! They have been seen on more than one occasion with the slaughter in there trucks
If these "boys" had Elk in thier Trucks what's the prob ? I thought the prob was left ones in the bush ? :-|

you guys pull your head out of your asses and wake up
I would but I've become quite fond of the smell:smile:

IBTL :razz:

frenchbar
11-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Seen the boys in the trucks with bull elk in the back 2 in one day matter fact !!! They have been seen on more than one occasion with the slaughter in there trucks ,got names too ,but some a holes figure this is a good idea to let this happen gimee a break man you guys pull your head out of your asses and wake up , lots of evidence but nothing that anyone can do about it .... like f@#k I will not say anything about this ....Take it elsewhere and say it us assholes are sick of the first nation bashing ,well at least this asshole is !!

Dirty
11-30-2008, 07:29 PM
I saw them do it!

Dirty
11-30-2008, 07:30 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Tonito44/ThatsRacist.gif

elkdom
11-30-2008, 07:31 PM
again it goes on, yesterday a thread not quite so obnoxious, but still uncalled for, so today it is this one, if I ever meet someone who tells me racizm and biggotry is dissappearing I will tell them to sign on to this site and check it out in person, comments like this really make me sick, I think it makes me about as pissed off as finding poached game, maybe worse! so unless there is proof of such outlandish reports maybe it's better to keep your CAKE HOLE shut? there are good guys and @ss holes from every RACE and WALK of LIFE, comments such as how this post started kind of SELF catagorize some folks,,,,,

ElkMasterC
11-30-2008, 07:37 PM
If you have License numbers, etc, then call the RAPP line.

Don't assume any dead animal is from the Indians, without proof.

Come on, pull your own head out.

There are LOTS of douchebags from all walks of life that own guns.

Some hunt, some poach.

Don't go off half-caulked...like my bathtub. ...man, that sucker leaks now.

odie1830
11-30-2008, 07:42 PM
It sounds pretty fusterating but let the C/O's do there job. Pointing the fingure is easier than pointing the rifle.

Sitkaspruce
11-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Seen the boys in the trucks with bull elk in the back 2 in one day matter fact !!! They have been seen on more than one occasion with the slaughter in there trucks ,got names too ,but some a holes figure this is a good idea to let this happen gimee a break man you guys pull your head out of your asses and wake up , lots of evidence but nothing that anyone can do about it .... like f@#k I will not say anything about this ....

Since when is it illegal for FN to have a bull elk in the back of a truck????? Is there a closed season (meaning no GOS or LEH) on the elk for that area??? If so report it, at least you might feel good about it. Go back to the post yesterday and you will see that most of us are so sick and tired of all this crap that is spewed by folks who really do not know or just do not care to understand what is going on. Phone your local MLA and file a complaint. Might make you feel better.

I would care to guess that if we were given the same rights as FN are, with respect to hunting and fishing, we would be knocking each other down to be first to get a shot or cast off. I know I would be taking advantage of that right!!!!!!!

Do I agree with it??? NO, but I have to live with the courts decisions.

I have learned to move on and concentrate on the better things in life.

SS

Thor Rider 88
11-30-2008, 07:43 PM
lol i love this site just for the drama

Jelvis
11-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Natives don't need to leave animals in the bush--why?
Why would they leave an animal in the bush, when they can take it home for sustenance, home to eat.
You don't know the protocol or reg's concerning the Federal government and/or the provincial with the locals.
I recommend you talk to some C.O's and find out about it it sounds like your upset over something you can do 0 4
Leave the job up to trained professionals the C.O.s
You don't have any jurisdiction to interfere with hunts
Jel---talk to a professional--a C.O. about your concerns.

mud-dog27
11-30-2008, 07:55 PM

no shit....and for any one to say they aint a little racist your full of shit like it or not.....

let the flaming begin

Chuck
11-30-2008, 07:56 PM

As the stomach turns! Eh? Only in Canada huh? I'm sorry it's even happening. Imo, it doesn't matter WHO is doing it....it's a shameful
thing to be happening.

sealevel
11-30-2008, 08:02 PM
How do you guys know that there`s no proof ? I will bet there`s plenty of proof to convict anyone but the FN .

Elkhound
11-30-2008, 08:03 PM
knock it off with the native bashing threads boys.

Gateholio
11-30-2008, 10:46 PM
I'd liekto make a suggestion regarding threads regarding natives.

Most of them turn ugly and get locked

That doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss conservation concerns regarding FN harvest of fish or game, it means that if we do it, we have to discuss it rationally, intelligently and in a non racist, civil fashion.

Most of these threads turn ugly because of people who witness things done by some individuals and they feel that government is doing nothing about a problem and allowing a race based system of separate rules. This boils over into frustration and it shows on the posts.

So, if someone wants to start a thread with legitimate and valid concerns- not speculation and finger pointing- and people can be respectful, the thread should stay open.

Ones like this will get closed down as soon as a mod sees it, since ther eis nothign civil or respectful or valid about it....