PDA

View Full Version : need some help

reaper1
11-30-2008, 06:18 AM
My wife and I have been watching an area that has alot of does and no bucks untill just recently. Yesterday afternoon we seen a 2+3,a 2+2,plus a 2+2 I binod for two minutes before he turned his head. This 2+2 is huge. Two days ago we seen a 4+0. These sightings are all in a one acer area. We seen about 10 does in this area as well.
In your opinion do you think it would be good to hit this area for the last day of 4 point or not?

hunter1947
11-30-2008, 06:27 AM
If it was me I would try and go back as many times as possible ,your story of seeing lots of does as for smaller bucks tells me that mister big is some where around there and if he is not there it is just a matter of time before he shows up.

Mister big could show up today or in the next day or week ,lets face it big bucks work the train looking for does and by what you have said there are lots of does in this area and won't be long till Mr big shows himself ,good luck on what you decide to do http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif.

doubled
11-30-2008, 06:55 AM
X 2. He is there somehere. Where there are ladies, there will be dominant bucks close by.

reaper1
11-30-2008, 07:04 AM
Thanks I am going to take your advice. I will let you know how we do. Again this is a great site and Good Luck to everyone going out today.