PDA

View Full Version : Looking for GSP or ???

BeerBaitnAmmo
11-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Hello all. I have just moved to a new place that has lots of room for dog training. The place we moved from had 2 other dogs for my collie to play with, now she is lonely. I am loking for a good hunting dog/ family dog. Mostly interested in GSP's, but am open to suggestions. Most of the breeders I have spoken with wont have a litter on the ground till mid next year. Is anyone planning on breeding or know of anyone who might have some pups for sale?
Thanks, BBA

Timber-hunt
12-03-2008, 01:58 PM
try this sight Got my dog from here great dog but you have to put time in to them

www.peregrinegsp.com

Timber-hunt
12-03-2008, 02:00 PM
or if you want to adopt great dogs here http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/dogwoodrescue.html

BeerBaitnAmmo
12-14-2008, 10:39 PM
Thank you to all that sent me a PM with info for dogs. We have adopted an 18 month old GSP from a member of HBC. She seems to be getting along great with our Collie, though our collie has finally met her match in speed. Will be going out to the marsh tomorrow to see if we can find some ducks, see how she does with them. She carried a half dead chickadee home from her walk today, (until I figured out what she had) so that must be a good sign......