PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest?

Ride
11-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Hey all, just thought i would post this up to check for some possible tentative interest insomeone perhaps liking to go for one last kick at the can for four points here near PG. I can't get a firm answer from my regular hunting partner yet as to if they want to go this weekend. (And the boss hates it when i go alone)

I am looking for someone with the gear to be away from the truck for the entire day if need be. IE. warm clothes and good boots. There is also the possiblility that it is going to be a weekend long trip.

It doesn't matter if you're new to hunting or a seasoned veteran, all i am looking for is someone to have a good hunt with, with a positive attitude (like most of the people on here seem to have). PM me if you are interested.

PS - My regular hunting partner may still commit, but i am not holding my breath, so if thats all right then there may be three of us.

Ride
11-26-2008, 02:29 PM
I am planning to hit the Williams Lake area this weekend just in case this perks anyones interest.

Ride
11-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Oh well it was worth a last minute try, hopefully i will have a good story to tell when i get back.

reach
11-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Good luck out there!

Caveman
11-27-2008, 11:48 PM
Good Luck this weekend Ride!! Wish me the same, it's been very slow the last few days around here

Ride
11-28-2008, 08:35 AM
Good luck to everyone out for one last shot. Hopefully there are some bucks to see come Monday.