PDA

View Full Version : Creston Archery

blaker_99
11-24-2008, 07:11 PM
My brother and I were thinking of heading out to Creston to catch the last week or so of the Whitetail Archery season. We were out there last year but it seamed that the majority of the deer were on private land. Does anyone have any experience in the Creston area or possibly even a few contacts that we could call for information. I'm sure we can start knocking on doors when we get out there but i thought i'd get a jump on it if it's possible. Hope all you guys and gals had a great season and maybe i'll even see a couple of you out in Creston.

Thanks again, Blake

nomad
11-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Just got back on Sunday from Creston. 3 of us came away with 2 bucks. a 4 point and a 3 point. Not bad for a weeks hunt! Had a shot at a real Trophy Buck ( won't be disclosing that location any time soon!!) Hope to find him there next year opening Bow season! The locals all talked about how slim picking things are. Some hunting over the past month with not so much as a peep at a deer! We did actually see a fair number but you better be ready to work for them! I put a lot of Km's on the boots! Was within bow range a couple times between 2 of us! Just didn't know it until it was too late! We were rifle hunting this time around. Anyhow good luck! pm if you'd like abit more...