PDA

View Full Version : Lost: Freighter Backpack at Salmon Valley

Sniper
09-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Anybody find an aluminum framed army camo style backpack on the highway near prince george? I was comming through there about 3 weeks ago truck loaded to the nuts and lost a backpack over the tailgate. If you found or know who found my pack and contents please let me know. Thanks all!

Sniper
10-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Well I never did hear from anybody on my lost equipment:cry: If anybody shows you an army cammo freighter backpack a soft mossy oak break-up backpack or an Elite 1500 range finder they found let me know!

ex bc guide
10-27-2005, 09:30 AM
Hope that you are able to recover your equipment,It is pretty tough to get stuff like that returned.
Mike

Ride
10-27-2005, 09:48 AM
The place where i work has a park out there. Next time i am in the area i will make sure i spend a little time looking for it.

Schmaus
10-27-2005, 12:46 PM
I go by salmon valley every day for work. Sorry sniper I have been watching since the day you first posted. I think someone scooped it.

Schmaus

Sniper
06-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Well It's been almost a year but I thought I would try one more time, as far as I know the pack went over the tailgate near Salmon Valley in the Prince George area. If you know anybody that is showing off the range finder, packs and goodies they found let me know. Thanks