PDA

View Full Version : Pemberton hurley pass

coquitlam
11-15-2008, 11:12 AM
I was thinking about going to hunt the Pemberton side of the hurley pass next weekend for deer. I have never hunted that late in the season there and I believe they have not received any snow yet. Is it slow this late or is it good. I was also wanting to know if there is a motel one can stay at in Pemberton that won`t make us hunters feel uncomfortable

Gateholio
11-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Ther ehasn't been much snow here yet, but that could chainge any time.

The very top of the Hurley may be snowed in, but I'm not sure of that...Ther eis the Pemberton Hotel and the Pemberton Valley Lodge. The Lodge is much nicer. I can't see either one of them having an issue with hunters, but they don't have any meat hanging facilities as far as I know.

hunter11
11-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Well pemberton motel is good for an all night party where you'll get about 2-3 hrs of sleep. The pemby lodge is much cleaner and more relaxing and for another 20 bucks you can't go wrong. I was also wondering if the bucks are moving in that area or is it still early. I know gatehouse has some good info. Thanks.

smokey
11-17-2008, 10:59 AM
i lived at the pem ho for a while when i was working up there,the owners of the hotel are as-holes,but the bartender downstair are wicked i give a big thumbs up to beef at beef's grill he's a good guy too

FLHTCUI
11-17-2008, 11:41 AM
There is a motel across from the air strip, dont recall the name of it, but was clean and comfy and reasonable.
The one time we where there was when the flood washed out the bridge...spent a couple days sandbagging a condo developement with the locals.
Hmm something horse or horse something motel...
sorry cant help you much more than that.
Rob