PDA

View Full Version : Region 4-24

Recordram
11-12-2008, 04:01 PM
I have a friend that has a goat draw in the area. I was wondering if anyone had any advise on White Tail hunting in the region. It is the first time I will be hunting in the area. Should a guy bring his quad to get around? Are there big bucks in the area? Just wondering because the season is for any buck, not like some areas where it is a 4 point season only. I'm not asking for any honey holes, just some friendly advice. Thanks:smile:

Stone Sheep Steve
11-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Whitetail info for B&C Stone Sheep info???:wink:

SSS

BCrams
11-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Whitetail info for B&C Stone Sheep info???:wink:

SSS

I'm with him X 2 !!

11-12-2008, 05:25 PM
I have a friend that has a goat draw in the area. I was wondering if anyone had any advise on White Tail hunting in the region. It is the first time I will be hunting in the area. Should a guy bring his quad to get around? Are there big bucks in the area? Just wondering because the season is for any buck, not like some areas where it is a 4 point season only. I'm not asking for any honey holes, just some friendly advice. Thanks:smile:

There are white tails there, more in the Kootenay, fewer in the White, the closer to the main Trench you are the more white tails there are. Bring the quad, where ever there's white tails there's big bucks. Never has been a 4pt antler regulation on White tailed deer in the EK. Watch out for the logging trucks, 14 foot wide loads, get out of the way, always to the inside of a curve due to tree length loads with long sweepers.

Stone Sheep Steve
11-12-2008, 05:32 PM
There are white tails there, more in the Kootenay, fewer in the White, the closer to the main Trench you are the more white tails there are. Bring the quad, where ever there's white tails there's big bucks. Never has been a 4pt antler regulation on White tailed deer in the EK. Watch out for the logging trucks, 14 foot wide loads, get out of the way, always to the inside of a curve due to tree length loads with long sweepers.

Ahhhh, come on Andy. You're no fun!!:wink:

That's okay...we couldn't afford to fly that far anyhow:?.

SSS